. I am Ranked
Deputy Owner
of my clan
Counter Offensive
. Our clan leader
Resurrect It
is
Permanently banned
and it has been a long time. Our clan is getting no where. We are basicly stuck. My clan mates have agreed for me to be the leader. If you can transfer the clan ownership to me it would benefit the clan and its members.

I have checked and you and your banned Clan Leader meet the criteria - I will pass the details to the DevCom1 team to be resolved.

Mod MattHe
Community Development
| Account Help | Payment Support | Technical Help | Follow me on Twitter |
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

17-Mar-2015 13:46:04

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
BuzzLyteYear said :
Hey! My name is Turtlepreist and I am in the clan called The Diamond Templar. I also owned the account called Rat Roger R who is currently the owner of the clan, since then that account has been banned forever. Sadly there are no deputy owners and not too many active clanmates. I am as of now, the only active one and I would like to be able to have some of the higher level privileges. I also have another account that was helped to found the clan named Moon Pirate. Both of these accounts were in the clan but i would love it if there was a way to kick out the old clan owner since he has been banned, and make this account the owner.

I know the circumstances are strange and weird but it would be great if this could happen.
Again, that's changing the owner of The Diamond Templar to Turtlepreist because the current owner is currently banned and cannot log in.

Thank you, yours truly Turtlepreist :P

I have checked and you and your Inactive Clan Leader meet the criteria - I will pass the details to the DevCom1 team to be resolved.

Mod MattHe
Community Development

17-Mar-2015 13:46:52

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Ninjaflame21 said :
I was wondering if u can remove the current leader Seetar3 of this clan FAITH IN BANDOS since he was banned and make nub934 leader because I'm pretty sure he is the only one that is active and his internet is bad at this moment that's why I'm doing this. Also, I am not in the clan but nub934 is trying to recruit me. One more thing the current leader that was banned never made anyone a different rank. Everyone is just a recruit

As you are not a member of the Clan I cannot process your request any further.

Mod MattHe
Community Development

17-Mar-2015 13:48:14

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Teren said :
DGS' owner Trollgazer has been inactive for years, this has never been a problem up until recently as DGS values all key ranks as having the same decision making powers when it comes to clan issues and Trollgazer could be contacted on skype/facebook if a new deputy owner needed to be promoted. However we have been unable to contact him for months now so the active deputy owners, Kobe, Calisme, and myself thought it'd be best to put gold key on an active account. Likely the last time Trollgazer logged on was when clan broadcast notifications were released we needed him to edit the settings so that deputy owners have access to edit the notifications. Please swap Trollgazer's rank to deputy owner and Teren's rank to owner. Thank you for your time and please let me know if any additional information is necessary.

Your Clan Leader last logged within the last year and as such your Clan does not meet the requirements for the Inactive Clan Leader process.

Mod MattHe
Community Development

17-Mar-2015 13:50:36

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Ragebella said :
I'm not sure this is where I need to be. Our clan doesn't meet your requirements, but we find ourselves in need of serious help.
Our leader is inactive due to school and the only people we have in leadership are 1 coordinator who hardley plays and a few admin. Is there anyway one of them could take leadship?

Please help, Thank you

It is required for your clan to meet the requirements that your Clan Leader has been inactive for a year. We cannot process your request until that those requirements are met.

Mod MattHe
Community Development

17-Mar-2015 13:53:22

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Paty Bou said :
It has already been 1 month since my last request. I've tracked that he has done 0 xp since the last month. Our owner is supposed to do a military service for a year, and I find that 12 months is a lot to wait to swap leader specially when they only log in like 1 times/3months. For now, I can only confirm for the last month in xp. Clan : "free players"

Thanks.

Your Clan Leader has logged in during 2015 and as such your Clan does not meet the requirements for Inactive Clan Leader removal. If you have issues with your Clan Leadership then you will need to discuss it with your Clan Leader.

Mod MattHe
Community Development

17-Mar-2015 13:57:43

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Theresilence said :
I am currently the only Deputy Owner in my clan. My clanmates and I found out some very upsetting news...that the other leader and Clan Owner, Syrclesels, passed away on February 15th, 2014. I've posted on a different topic in regards to gaining Clan Owner rank but have not received a reply. Additionally, an overseer has sent in a query as well without a reply. As she will not be logging in again, 12 months seems to be a long time to wait to switch ranks.

I had hoped to keep this a more private matter but it seems that it will not be an option since we've not received any response.

Thanks in advance.

Our sympathies on the loss of your friend - I will discuss this matter with the Community team.

Mod MattHe
Community Development

17-Mar-2015 13:59:49

GenerallPain

GenerallPain

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello my ingame name is Generallpain i am the Overseer of the clan: Circle of the gods
I am part of the group that founded this clan. Unfortunately my clan leader and most others stopped playing runescape for over more than a year. And we do not have deputy owner.
W33dHunta-gf : Owner

could you please make me the clan leader?
i am highest in command and i am the only one active in the clan.
I have added some friends because i wish to maintain this clan and make it bigger,

i realise the third criteria is for deputy owners only. But i have to try because. we dont have one, im just afraid that the clan will cease to exist without a new leader

25-Mar-2015 16:56:00 - Last edited on 25-Mar-2015 17:11:13 by GenerallPain

Mahawk
Aug Member 2005

Mahawk

Posts: 40 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello again Mod Matthe,

It was January when i contacted you on this thread. Here are our messages back and forth ....

Mahawk

Dead Mod Team,

I hope you can help us.

The clan leader in my clan (GAS) has been MIA for an extremely long amount of time. Apart from an out of the blue login a while back (not sure if this 12 months though).

We have been unsuccessful in reaching him for some time though (I am sure you can see that from his activity)

We don't necessarily want him kicked but it would be really helpful to have the owner changed we have been unable to access the new clan chat features due to his inactivity.

Hoping you can help us out.

Thanks in advance

Hi Mahawk,

The last login from your Clan Owner was wihtin the last 12 months - I would recommend bringing this back to our attention in Mid March ;)

Mod MattHe

13-Jan-2015 11:47:58
Mahawk
*** Gold Premier Club Member 2005
Mahawk
Hi Mod Matthe,

Thanks for the reply that's really helpful.

I will check back in mid March.

Hello Mod Matthe,

Since it is the end of March, i though i would contact you again to please look into the fact that the other owner, Ivan terible has not logged into the game in an extremely long time.

Could you please set me up as the owner of record so that i can manage the various settings and features relating to the clan and our Citadel.

Thank you,
Mahawk

30-Mar-2015 02:49:04

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top