Forums

Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Yeesha
Jun Member 2010

Yeesha

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Mod Matthe

Our clan owner is inactive for over 2.5 years (see also QFC 71-72-149-110180 in German forums).
Our clan is growing now and really needs a leader.
Please kick the inactive clan owner and give leadership to the active deputy ( = me ^^)

Clan name: Excilium
inactive clan owner: keyboard318 (please kick)
active deputy: Yeesha (for new clan owner please)

sorry for inconvenience and thank you very much for your help :)
kind regards
Yeesha

01-Feb-2015 12:56:01

Ahsgreenwave

Ahsgreenwave

Posts: 178 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am a deputy owner of the clan MaSoRs. The owner of the clan, firestorm456, has quit runescape for the past few years. I am asking for him to be removed as owner so that I can take the necessary steps to keep the clan moving along. I am not sure if he has been inactive for the 1 year time period, but I believe it may be close. Thank you for your help in this matter.

07-Feb-2015 07:08:24

m1k

m1k

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, I am
m1k
. I am Ranked
Deputy Owner
of my clan
Counter Offensive
. Our clan leader
Resurrect It
is
Permanently banned
and it has been a long time. Our clan is getting no where. We are basicly stuck. My clan mates have agreed for me to be the leader. If you can transfer the clan ownership to me it would benefit the clan and its members.

10-Feb-2015 05:43:47

BuzzLyteYear

BuzzLyteYear

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey! My name is Turtlepreist and I am in the clan called The Diamond Templar. I also owned the account called Rat Roger R who is currently the owner of the clan, since then that account has been banned forever. Sadly there are no deputy owners and not too many active clanmates. I am as of now, the only active one and I would like to be able to have some of the higher level privileges. I also have another account that was helped to found the clan named Moon Pirate. Both of these accounts were in the clan but i would love it if there was a way to kick out the old clan owner since he has been banned, and make this account the owner.

I know the circumstances are strange and weird but it would be great if this could happen.
Again, that's changing the owner of The Diamond Templar to Turtlepreist because the current owner is currently banned and cannot log in.

Thank you, yours truly Turtlepreist :P

13-Feb-2015 04:39:39

Moon Pirate
Oct Member 2020

Moon Pirate

Posts: 17 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, My name is Moon Pirate, and like Turtlepreist I used to be part of the clan named "The Diamond Templar" since then the owner which is one of my old, very old accounts has been banned. It would be awesome if there was a way to have Turtlepreist become the new owner, even though there are no Deputy Owners because the only person that can rank them has been banned. I know this is weird because there are 2 random people asking this, but it is true and it would be awesome to have the ability o expand the clan even more and to be able to hang out with the clanmates again. The banned owner is named Rat Roger R and I can prove I own the account if you do wish to accept the request, I do currently have the ******** as well in case that is needed to fulfill the request, once again that account is banned so it cannot personally post on this forum, but if the ownership of the clan could be moved to Turtlepreist that would be amazing!!!!

Yours truly Moon Pirate!!! ^_^

13-Feb-2015 05:10:26

SlRE
Jul Member 2009

SlRE

Posts: 2,775 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Love this system overall...

But, this system works assuming the said clan in question actually has a member ranked at deputy owner (some do not).

In the case where there are none with the appropriate rank (due to the choosing of the absent leader) i am assuming that best course of action would be to depart said clan, wait 7 days, then either construct their own clan or join another.

Otherwise, neat idea.

Cheers,
SlRE
.•*´¨)
SlRE

**.***.***)*.***)
Clan Leader / Founder

(¸.•´ (¸.• (¸.•
14 Years in Service

13-Feb-2015 12:12:34

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

Posts: 4,322 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Matthe said :
Vivek said :
Hello,

I know this is not the ideal place to post this, but hopefully it is still of relevance.

Over the last year I have been attempting to change my current clan's name to another one. The reason for the change is that we would like the clan chat to carry the same name as the actual clan that we are part of.
The clan has been running since 2009, this would be the first official name change.

Unfortunately I have not been able to do this through the Scribe and it informs me that that the desired name is already taken. I am unsure whether the clan chat holding this name actually exists/is in operation. However I have found this unranked clan (http://services.runescape.***/*=clan-hiscores/members***?clanName=White+Shadows) - hope you don't mind the link - whose owner does not appear to play and has a game generated display name.

Would it be possible for me to make this name change, please?

Many thanks for the help. :)

This is not something we could do, no. The Clan Name will only become available as and when we clear out Inactive Clans - something we are investigating but do not have a schedule for currently.

Thanks for the reply Mod Matthe, will look forward to that if/when made possible.

14-Feb-2015 18:50:49

Ninjaflame21

Ninjaflame21

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was wondering if u can remove the current leader Seetar3 of this clan FAITH IN BANDOS since he was banned and make nub934 leader because I'm pretty sure he is the only one that is active and his internet is bad at this moment that's why I'm doing this. Also, I am not in the clan but nub934 is trying to recruit me. One more thing the current leader that was banned never made anyone a different rank. Everyone is just a recruit

14-Feb-2015 22:14:35

Teren

Teren

Posts: 273 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DGS' owner Trollgazer has been inactive for years, this has never been a problem up until recently as DGS values all key ranks as having the same decision making powers when it comes to clan issues and Trollgazer could be contacted on skype/facebook if a new deputy owner needed to be promoted. However we have been unable to contact him for months now so the active deputy owners, Kobe, Calisme, and myself thought it'd be best to put gold key on an active account. Likely the last time Trollgazer logged on was when clan broadcast notifications were released we needed him to edit the settings so that deputy owners have access to edit the notifications. Please swap Trollgazer's rank to deputy owner and Teren's rank to owner. Thank you for your time and please let me know if any additional information is necessary.

17-Feb-2015 19:07:24

Ragebella
Sep Member 2023

Ragebella

Posts: 206 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm not sure this is where I need to be. Our clan doesn't meet your requirements, but we find ourselves in need of serious help.
Our leader is inactive due to school and the only people we have in leadership are 1 coordinator who hardley plays and a few admin. Is there anyway one of them could take leadship?

Please help, Thank you

24-Feb-2015 19:25:59

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top