Forums

Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

The contents of this message have been hidden.

06-Jan-2017 04:44:55

06-Jan-2017 04:44:57

06-Jan-2017 04:44:58

Sirhobbs
Feb Member 2008

Sirhobbs

Posts: 38 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MOD MATHE I KNOW you know Canada Grrl she can vouch that I'm the owner of GHOSTRIDERS she can vouch this and Maanorchidee she can vouch I have been the owner from begaining the start of this clan.and your system cant tell that I was the owners for years then your system lies.i been playing for years and this is not right.I m about quit RUNESSCAPE since jaquax don't care about there players any more.

06-Jan-2017 04:52:35 - Last edited on 06-Jan-2017 05:12:45 by Sirhobbs

Kera
Aug Member 2010

Kera

Posts: 11,100 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sir Hobbs, I'm sure your frustrated with the situation, but raging about it wont help.

Ownership of the clan can only be taken from an inactive leader and given to an existing clan deputy.

You are currently only ranked overseer of the clan, so by what ever means, you have given up ownership to someone else. It is only by your action as owner - either leaving the clan or demoting yourself, that you can do that. Just because you were once owner, doesn't automatically mean you would get it back again

Mod Matthe has explained that you can apply again at the end of the month when the current owner has been inactive for a year - ownership can then pass to a deputy - in this case it will go to NMEXLOBO. If he is willing, then once that has been done, he can promote you to deputy owner, and demote himself down - this will give ownership back to you.

The end of the month isn't long to wait, considering the time you have waited already .
Kera:
Proud leader of Shattered Moon

07-Jan-2017 21:32:25 - Last edited on 07-Jan-2017 21:35:14 by Kera

Sirhobbs
Feb Member 2008

Sirhobbs

Posts: 38 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And he will because he knows the truth.and if you was in my shoes you feel same way.because bugg done this to me and jaquax don't care because why would owner of his own clan that he started .leave his clan that would be stupid.and plus I don't lie .and I hope this thing never happens to any of you.

07-Jan-2017 23:19:46 - Last edited on 07-Jan-2017 23:22:42 by Sirhobbs

RogueAssassn
Dec Member 2015

RogueAssassn

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: Family Legacy
Owner: Akakesh
Deputy owners: bkakesh, RogueGenesis, and ArchGenesis

I don't quite fit the criteria but I am in a clan where all deputy owners and owner rank are all inactive and non-member. I don't want to give up on the clan that I helped build. I love the name we have and the people in it as well. I am the highest rank of overseer and has limits to what I can do in the clan settings. Anything you could do? I just don't want to see it fall because of a not active owner rank. I have been doing my best for my rank as far as what I am allowed to do.

08-Jan-2017 01:39:33 - Last edited on 08-Jan-2017 22:31:27 by RogueAssassn

08-Jan-2017 21:27:48

Erinnnn

Erinnnn

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, I am the owner of the clan `The Capitol Order`. My alternate account (Two Hatred) ended up with full ownership due to me being on that account for the clan's creation, but that account was (wrongfully) banned for botting on OSRS, and I was hoping to get the ownership transferred to my main (this account, One Hatred) so I can continue carrying out my role, as I cannot change any of the deputies' permissions, roles, or anything.

Also, do you know if there is any way I can request a manual review of that ban, because I had not once logged into OSRS on that account, and the ban specifically cites botting on that server, and not RS3, where I solely play.

11-Jan-2017 17:28:41 - Last edited on 12-Jan-2017 00:20:49 by Erinnnn

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top