Cosmosquark

Cosmosquark

Posts: 2,189 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Matthe said :
Cosmosquark said :
Clan: Sector Alpha
Owner: IXxAidenxXI
Deputy Owner: Cosmosquark

I have recently become active in the game, I gave up ownership of my clan a few years ago. Now it looks like the clan is inactive. I would like to reclaim ownership of the clan that I originally created.

Your clan owner has logged in in the last 12 months and as such we are unable to process your request.

Hi Mod Matthe

Thank you for getting back to me.

How many months has it been since IXxAidenxXI has logged in?

20-Jan-2017 10:42:41

Cat de Meow
Dec Member 2005

Cat de Meow

Posts: 24 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Matthe said :
Cat de Meow said :
Clan Name: Mutinous Lot
Clan Leader: Pperrizo
Deputy Owner: Cat de Meow

Our original owner Pperrizo has been inactive for more than a year. There are only 2 Deputy Owners still active, myself and Polyanna. We have discussed and she supports my request for ownership. Please transfer ownership to Cat de Meow. And please do not delete Pperrizo as we would love to see him if he returns.
many thanks :)

Your current Clan Owner has been active within the last year and as such we are unable to process your request.

Mod Matthe, thank you for looking into this however I respectfully request a review of your decision. Pperizzo's adventure log states his last activity was in August 2013. How could he have been "active" in the past year without having any activity recorded? This timeline is consistent with the time he bid us all farewell and told the clan he was retiring from Runescape. Please reconsider and thank you again.

21-Jan-2017 19:50:19

MrHighDps
Jun Member 2023

MrHighDps

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This should be changed to 6 months inactive my ex clan owner decided that she wanted to make me clan owner and missed one co owner and de ranked her self this new owner hardly ever plays the owner should go back to pink spice or i and then i can give it back to her as i cannot rank her up to co owner our clan is called united in skills a year is too long to wait please can you change it sooner

22-Jan-2017 10:29:08

Marlanes
Oct Member 2023

Marlanes

Posts: 27 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i am currently the deputy owner of the saints clan we are wishing to have leadership removed from saints4ever and hand it over to an overseer in our clan "saint blair". unfortunatly our clan leader has been inactive at managing the clan for around 2yrs or more, we have rumoured report that he was last logged in about 6 months ago the truth of this i dont know. i am currently not activly managing the clan either. thus why we are trying to get leadership handed over to someone who will be activly takeing over the saints clan once leadership is handed over.

kind regards, marlanes

deputy owner of "the saints clan"

with respect to saint blair "overseer" of "the saints clan"
with respect to lady akasha "ex-member" of "the saints clan"
and to those still loyal enuf to stay in the clan through these hard times.

30-Jan-2017 01:38:58

NMEXLOBO
Feb Member 2005

NMEXLOBO

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Mod Matthe,
As per your directions, I have waited till the end of the month of January and I am asking that as the deputy owner,I be made clan owner of the GHOSTRIDER clan due to inactivity of our current clan owner "MUDD". Thank you for your assistance and understanding in this process.

30-Jan-2017 06:07:17

Vipeyy
Dec Member 2015

Vipeyy

Posts: 632 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CLAN : T U F (the unknown fear)
CLAN OWNER: [#ETPQW63VL] (bedino)
OVERSEER: swiftly me
Hello almost a year ago i have left the clan as a owner for another clan at the time but that didnt work out because of certain reasons
but now my reallife friend i turned the clan over too has been perm banned for botting
we would really like to get the ownership back so we can start working on it again and make it great again
is there anyway you can reasign it back
thank you in advance

03-Feb-2017 23:13:04 - Last edited on 04-Feb-2017 00:23:19 by Vipeyy

Lady Luck 17
Sep Member 2004

Lady Luck 17

Posts: 1,254 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello

I am one of the Deputy Leaders of Air. Our clan leader Pagan Guthix has not logged in since February 2016. I have emailed him and tried to contact him via offsite forums but he has not responded. I have had a friend of his pm him on messenger but again without any response.

The other Deputy Leader is Yamma Jamma. I am not sure if having 2 Deputy Leaders causes you a problem. While she would prefer me to take over the leadership, it doesn't matter either way as if she gets it, she will just leave the clan so that leadership falls to me so we can resolve it that way if you have no control over who gets leadership.

Air has been around for a number of years and both Yamma Jamma and I have been in Air since the start so are caring enough to take on its survival.

If you need anything further from me, please just let me know.

05-Feb-2017 20:31:27

RushG93
May Member 2023

RushG93

Posts: 24 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: Forsaken Heretics
Owner: OGWOOKIE
Deputy Owner: It seems we do not have one

I have recently become active in the game, after a long break from the game. It seems all clan members have become inactive. Is there any way I could take over to carry on this clan?

Thanks!

06-Feb-2017 09:48:13

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top