Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
DivineSky said :
We would like to change ownership because of inactive owner:

Clan: Holy Ace
Inactive Clan Owner: Lord Acacia
New owner: DivineSky

My Main is the founder and previous leader of this clan (Create this clan). I give leader to other because I don't have much time to play. Even the leader now ain't for 12 month. I want to reclaim position as a Leader Clan back because of Clan has dead for long time. Still even my alt not high rank in clan right now. We dont't have co-owner or any active high clan rank player now. I as the previous leader of this clan want to rebuild this dead clan to be the best community clan ever. I hope you can help us. If u need info about date clan create or 5 founder name at that time I'll tell. We need to solve it fast so pls help us.

Thanks!

Your current Clan Owner has logged in in the last 3 months. As such this clan does not meet the criteria for Inactive Clan Owner removal.
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

18-Aug-2015 11:54:18

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

RubyBludRose said :
hi my name is as u see it my CLAN is VAMPIRE KNIGHT and i was the one that started it but handed it over to a great friend and now she been inactive for like 15yrs or less and i am a depeuty owner and i been on for about 7 days or more now and i wish to regain control of the clan with out kicking Ni-Shade out of the clan she is the current owner can you please help. i asked a mod on rs game play about it he told me there was a forum about it and thats why im asking now. please help ty

Confirmed approved - will make the change request.

18-Aug-2015 11:58:10

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Gamer xy said :
Alright I believe since the last time I made a request I should now be able to take over my clean Roaring Thunder I'm a deputy owner and I'm sure the current clan leader has not logged on within that 12 month perimeter.
So please transfer ownership to me
Clan :Roaring Thunder
Leader :nekok*kay
Deputy owner :Gamer xy

Your Clan Owner has logged in within the last six months and as such your Clan does not meet the criteria.

18-Aug-2015 12:00:04

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Lax said :
Hello, My current clan leader was perm banned today. I know he was a terrible influence on the game, and I would like to apologize for the issues he caused since he wont probably wont ever do this himself. Now that he is banned, I would like the clan ownership to be passed to me as I am a deputy Owner of the clan. The clan's current name is "Great Banter". I was wondering if this could be transferred to myself, the player "Lax". If so I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much and have a nice day.

EDIT: Other clan deputys said it would be fine for me to become the leader

Confirmed approved - will make the change request.

18-Aug-2015 12:02:13

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

DivineSky said :
We would like to change ownership because of inactive owner:

Clan: Holy Ace
Inactive Clan Owner: Lord Acacia
New owner: DivineSky

No Deputy Owner in this clan all Inactivate

I have already answered a request for this - your current Clan Owner has logged in in the last 3 months. As such this clan does not meet the criteria for Inactive Clan Owner removal.

18-Aug-2015 12:03:02

Mithyr Sar

Mithyr Sar

Posts: 110 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello and thank you for looking into this.

Clan: Group Of Friends
Original Owner: FlyersFanDad
New owner: Mithyr Sar, I am currently the only deputy owner.

We lost our owner some time ago to boredom and RL. And a ban. IDK if he's logged in (if the ban was lifted) but the account under the adventurers log shows as nonmember error now.

22-Aug-2015 03:38:00 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2015 10:15:18 by Mithyr Sar

Dos Equis XX

Dos Equis XX

Posts: 2,088 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan name: Ethereal Souls
Inactive clan leader: Zarda
New leader: Es Zarda.

Zarda received a false positive ban at the beginning of this month. Despite our numerous efforts, we still have not received a response looking and the ban and today we decided that, for the best of the clan, we should regain control of the owner rank until Zarda gets her account back. If you are unable to transfer the rank directly to Es Zarda for whatever reason, I know how to change owners and will do that if necessary.

Thank you for your help,
Dos Eqius XX
Member of TCA
Proud Runecrafting Nub
Comp'ed player

22-Aug-2015 06:09:35

Coffeemaid
Apr Member 2011

Coffeemaid

Posts: 63 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hi
please help-
My clan - the experts- hasnt had and active leader for well over a year. it used to be juliekins and she hasnt responded to any requests for transfer of ownership and I was wondering if you can help? Im hoping my rank is high enough to request this? if not ill try and get hold of deputy owner - amethyst160 to request. please let me know-
Thanks

22-Aug-2015 20:50:20

Altars
Jan Member 2017

Altars

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have just left my Clan and forgot to remove my co-owner who got perm banned a while back and he has been set as the owner. I'd really appreciate it if it could be changed.

Clan Name: Lords of Corruption
His name: Joel Corrupt
New owner name: Zerooo

25-Aug-2015 00:30:04

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top