Forums

Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Paty Bou

Paty Bou

Posts: 28 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey ! I know it's not the first time I'm asking it. But now I'll try to take a different path. I want to know when it's the last time deaht head3, the leader of the clan "free players" have logged in. That way we could wait until the time has come. Thanks you very much.

18-May-2015 07:11:43

5inix

5inix

Posts: 74 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am posting this on behalf of my clan's deputy owners; I am formerly the leader of the clan "PiratedSouls" and my alternate account - which was the leader of the clan - was recently perm-banned. I would like to request that any of the deputy owners be promoted to clan leader. Thank you.

25-May-2015 19:13:48 - Last edited on 30-May-2015 21:05:44 by 5inix

TACTUGA

TACTUGA

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"I am a deputy owner of the clan "PiratedSouls" and our clan leader has recently been perm-banned. I would like to request that the clan leader "dra90n" be removed from the clan and that either myself or one of the other deputy owners be promoted to clan leader. Thank you." Owner of Kindred Exordium

25-May-2015 21:50:12

TACTUGA

TACTUGA

"I am a deputy owner of the clan "PiratedSouls" and our clan leader has recently been perm-banned. I would like to request that the clan leader "dra90n" be removed from the clan and that either myself or one of the other deputy owners be promoted to clan leader. Thank you." Owner of Kindred Exordium

25-May-2015 21:50:46

TACTUGA

TACTUGA

I am a deputy owner of the clan "PiratedSouls" and our clan leader has recently been perm-banned. I would like to request that the clan leader "dra90n" be removed from the clan and that either myself or one of the other deputy owners be promoted to clan leader. Thank you Owner of Kindred Exordium

25-May-2015 23:43:56

Taliessineo

Taliessineo

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cailih said :
Taliessineo said :
Hi.

We are a group of 6 hardcore ironmen (Members) and this is affecting us all. I died as the clan leader and as i can't open clan settings from lobby, i can't promote another clan member or leave the clan.
I would like to make my new account the leader: Taliessing.

By the way i suggest to add "Clan Settings" option to Lobby Clan Chat.

Clan Name: Ynys Afallach.

Have a nice day :) .

I'm a Deputy owner of "Ynys Afallach" confirming the request of our dead leader Taliessineo, i hope this trouble be solved as soon as possible. Thanks

¿Any news?.

26-May-2015 00:04:06

Affrayer

Affrayer

Posts: 242 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am a deputy owner of the clan "PiratedSouls" and our clan leader has recently been perm-banned. I would like to request that the clan leader "dra90n" be removed from the clan and that either myself or one of the other deputy owners be promoted to clan leader. Thank you.

26-May-2015 02:51:45

Big Wraith

Big Wraith

Posts: 707 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
lmfao @ all people. don't need a leader if everyone is doing the job and have a brain to use.

just make everyone same rank problem solved.

if whole clan is dead then just leave and find one that has lot of actives players problem solved.

in long run lot of clans will die out and everyone will come together which means less overall clans so stop beating the bush and get on the high tier clans now. less work and less stress

27-May-2015 00:33:44

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
5inix said :
How long does it usually take to receive a response on this thread?

Is there any way to flag the attention of a JMod? I've already tried tweeting mods on twitter.

Thanks!

As mentioned in the opening post it normally takes about a week to review requests. Where they are more complicated it can take longer. Multiple posts from the same clan do not speed the process.

Mod MattHe
Community Manager
| Account Help | Payment Support | Technical Help | Follow me on Twitter |
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

01-Jun-2015 10:04:44

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top