Forums

Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Cailih

Cailih

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Taliessineo said :
Hi.

We are a group of 6 hardcore ironmen (Members) and this is affecting us all. I died as the clan leader and as i can't open clan settings from lobby, i can't promote another clan member or leave the clan.
I would like to make my new account the leader: Taliessing.

By the way i suggest to add "Clan Settings" option to Lobby Clan Chat.

Clan Name: Ynys Afallach.

Have a nice day :) .

I'm a Deputy owner of "Ynys Afallach" confirming the request of our dead leader Taliessineo, i hope this trouble be solved as soon as possible. Thanks

29-Apr-2015 02:42:34

Grazzzt
Dec Member 2012

Grazzzt

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi

Our Clan Owner went inactive maybe 6 months ago, and along with him his 2 deputies (his brothers) . I dont know extactly when, but you can check that im sure, none of the 3 are member s anymore though.
We would very much appreciate it if you could grant us 2-3 Deputies, if not a new Clan Owner from among the Admin+ ranks in the clan. Who matters less than that they are active players at this time.
As a referance to insure im not just trying to coup the clan:
http://services.runescape.***/m=clan-forum/c=U*Np6SGYFd8/threads***?threadid=6zix

Your requirements:
1) Your Clan Leader must have been inactive (ie not logged in) for over 12 months.
No, not quite that long, but:
2) One of the existing Clan deputies must have been active in the last 7 days.
Absent about as long as the Clan Owner, aka 6 month or so?
3) The request for change of ownership must be made by an existing clan deputy.
We dont HAVE even 1 active deputy or owner, and havent for a long time.. thus the plea.

We would like to continue as the clan we have had for years (and keep our hard work in the citadel :) without having to start all over and have all the active members move to some new creation.

02-May-2015 22:04:38

ffluffy

ffluffy

Posts: 20 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sorry I just made a thread on the main clan central forum before i saw this so my Clan leader T Birds 1234 has been banned I believe over a year ago and were starting to be more active as I am the only deputy owner I was hoping that leadership could be switched to me.

Thanks

04-May-2015 00:15:55

Irishdruid14

Irishdruid14

Posts: 88 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have written before and i know that i am not a clan leader or even the 2nd in command. But to have a leader who has since this forum came out has popped into clan chat for approx. 30 seconds in lobby and still not say a word to anyone. And the one time he did - he freaked everyone out. This clan (Nabooii) and the deputy owner was the original owner, we want her back. She talked to us and listens to us. Balzorn doesn't care about us at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help

05-May-2015 02:54:04

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Ithell said :
Mod Matthe said :

Your Clan Leader last logged in in January this year. The requirements for removing and inactive Clan Leader lists the following first "Your Clan Leader must have been inactive (ie not logged in) for over 12 months."

As such your Clan Leader is not considered inactive and we will not be removing them*

Is there no other way? We have literally grown the citadel to T5 on our own, and the owner is not responsive to our messages nor does he play. We would move on our own but we would then lose all of our progress in the ci

No - for a Clan Owner to be considered Inactive they need to not have logged in for 12 months. Previous to this policy there was no way to remove a Clan Owner.

Mod MattHe
Community Manager
| Account Help | Payment Support | Technical Help | Follow me on Twitter |
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

07-May-2015 11:56:31

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Taliessineo said :
Hi.

We are a group of 6 hardcore ironmen (Members) and this is affecting us all. I died as the clan leader and as i can't open clan settings from lobby, i can't promote another clan member or leave the clan.
I would like to make my new account the leader: Taliessing.

By the way i suggest to add "Clan Settings" option to Lobby Clan Chat.

Clan Name: Ynys Afallach.

Have a nice day :) .

We'll have a look at this one and see what we can do.

Mod MattHe
Community Manager

07-May-2015 11:57:17

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Grazzzt said :
Hi

Our Clan Owner went inactive maybe 6 months ago, and along with him his 2 deputies (his brothers) . I dont know extactly when, but you can check that im sure, none of the 3 are member s anymore though.
We would very much appreciate it if you could grant us 2-3 Deputies, if not a new Clan Owner from among the Admin+ ranks in the clan. Who matters less than that they are active players at this time.
As a referance to insure im not just trying to coup the clan:
http://services.runescape.***/m=clan-forum/c=U*Np6SGYFd8/threads***?threadid=6zix

Your requirements:
1) Your Clan Leader must have been inactive (ie not logged in) for over 12 months.
No, not quite that long, but:
2) One of the existing Clan deputies must have been active in the last 7 days.
Absent about as long as the Clan Owner, aka 6 month or so?
3) The request for change of ownership must be made by an existing clan deputy.
We dont HAVE even 1 active deputy or owner, and havent for a long time.. thus the plea.

We would like to continue as the clan we have had for years (and keep our hard work in the citadel :) without having to start all over and have all the active members move to some new creation.

It is the requirement for your Clan Owner to be inactive for at least 12 months - 6 months is not long enough and so we will be unable to remove them at this time.

Mod MattHe
Community Manager

07-May-2015 13:46:00

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

ffluffy said :
Sorry I just made a thread on the main clan central forum before i saw this so my Clan leader T Birds 1234 has been banned I believe over a year ago and were starting to be more active as I am the only deputy owner I was hoping that leadership could be switched to me.

Thanks

I'll pass this one on to the team to look at.

Mod MattHe
Community Manager

07-May-2015 13:48:42

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Irishdruid14 said :
I have written before and i know that i am not a clan leader or even the 2nd in command. But to have a leader who has since this forum came out has popped into clan chat for approx. 30 seconds in lobby and still not say a word to anyone. And the one time he did - he freaked everyone out. This clan (Nabooii) and the deputy owner was the original owner, we want her back. She talked to us and listens to us. Balzorn doesn't care about us at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help

Balzorn has logged in today - we really cannot consider this a matter of an Inactive Clan Owner.

Mod MattHe
Community Manager

07-May-2015 14:00:47

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top