Posts: 1,351 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
. Duckie / Top 50 in Con / Top 100 in Smith and Craft
FFDN Clan Deputy Owner (High Council)

Trimmed Completionist as of July 27, 2012 (#68) / CW Professional

01-Oct-2016 23:44:06 - Last edited on 22-Dec-2016 05:10:01 by Duckie

Bigboy9z

Bigboy9z

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi MOD Matthe - I am currently deputy owner of 'ava slayers' - ower clan leader 'I am Vox' went missing over 12 months ago - this is according to the higher ranks and myself - The deputy leader that was 'Blossomey' is the current leaders partner in real life! she also has not been on line for over 10 months - We have activly tried to contact them both via skype and social media - MOD Maz was kind enough to help us out by ranking me to deputy owner a while ago and said to contact you if we still had not heard from our clan leader! I have the full support from the clan and higher ranks within the clan to take over - we are a level 7 clan and are very proud of our name and achievments - we all work hard and are very close as a clan.

Could you please help with this and maybe talk to MOD Maz to gather more information on this problem!

Kind Regards

Bigboy9z (Andy)

06-Oct-2016 14:47:35

Dan Radical

Dan Radical

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Matthe said :
Dan Radical said :
Hello
I am from clan Glorious Triumph and our clan leader "Nicck" has been banned about 2 month ago. Still we cannot set new owner for clan. Could you please set to one of our deputy owner set owner of clan? We want to make some progress with our clan and cannot, beacuse we dont have full permission. Thanks a lot for your help.

Clan: Glorious Triumph
Owner: Nicck
Deputy: Dan Radical, Mashida

Your application has been approved - I have requested the Inactive Clan Leader removal process for your Clan.

Thanks ! How many time this will take?

07-Oct-2016 18:08:14

g iao
Nov Member 2021

g iao

Posts: 28 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Matthe,
You approved our request to exchange leader 21 days ago. Could you explain me why so much delay? we need urgent leader.
Clan: Glorious Triumph
Deputy owner: Dan Radical

11-Oct-2016 02:43:03 - Last edited on 11-Oct-2016 02:45:17 by g iao

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Changing of Inactive Leaders requires direct editing of clandata by a Developer - it is not something that can be rushed. I would hope it will be done by the end of the week, but I cannot guarantee that. Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

12-Oct-2016 10:43:21

Kluthy Eyres

Kluthy Eyres

Posts: 102 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,

Our clan leader is inactive now for a long time and can't get a hold of him sadly.
We've talked things over with the other deputies, one only plays os, one is not active enough and one doesnt want to be the owner so i turned out to be the best choice here.

Clan name: Dutch Delight
Current leader: Nickster NL
New leader: Kluthy Eyres

thank you very much in advance =) and have a nice day.
clan nickname:
Lucky
Eyres

12-Oct-2016 14:33:33

The contents of this message have been hidden.

16-Oct-2016 03:29:35

The contents of this message have been hidden.

16-Oct-2016 13:04:47

Bill Teach
Dec Member 2023

Bill Teach

Posts: 3,144 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: Republic of Varrock
Owner: An Unkown
Deputy Owner: Bill Teach

I know it hasnt been a year yet but he's been 'inactive' ever since he was promoted to owner letting Sxy Beard do stuffs but he dropped the off the radar as well... We've been pretty inactive as it is due to the previous owner xwildxflower being inactive for almost a year. I've tried making contact w/the other deputy owner Sxy Beard & the current owner Unkown via skype, email and discord but nothing. If we wait a few months for Unkown to of been offline for a year then we'll likely of moved on. It's been months since we've been able to progress stuffs.

Edit: After talking it over w/some of our members we're most likely going to try and dissolve the clan & move on while maintaining a fc to keep in touch w/each other.
. .{¨ˆ*·¸
. . .
¸„¸ . .¸*'³ Captain ³*¸. . ¸„¸
. . .
¸·*ˆ¨}. .
. . `¸ . `·›‹•“ .',¸;.‹´ . Bill Teach . `›.;¸,'. ”•›‹·´ . ¸´ . .
¸¸„.ˆ
. . . . '. . . . . .
° ,¸ ¸ ,.»«., ¸ ¸, °
. . . . . . . . . .
ˆ.„¸¸

22-Oct-2016 01:39:59 - Last edited on 23-Oct-2016 23:36:36 by Bill Teach

Jones
Jun
fmod Member

Jones

Forum Moderator Posts: 35,743 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was told that I should wait toward the end of the year to request this, and I see now that my last post had been in August, whereas the last time that Green logged in was in Sept, according to RuneClan.

Therefore, since it has now been a year, I would kindly request that ownership of Kia Kaha be transferred to Jones, as the last remaining and most active deputy owner.

I sincerely appreciate the consideration.

Jones.

03-Nov-2016 04:29:16

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top