Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Faovar said :
Clan name: Hymn
Old clan leader: Lord Faov
Deputy Owner: Faovar
Reason: Banned/inactive

Please transfer ownership to Faovar.

Your application has been approved - I have requested the Inactive Clan Leader removal process for your Clan.
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

05-Sep-2016 11:37:32

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jones said :
Clan: Kia Kaha

Owner: Green098

It has now been over 1 year since Green last logged in, and Kia has had significant problems regarding permissions that the (now just two) deputy owners cannot access.

I would kindly, kindly request that ownership be transferred to me, Jones.

It would be great to get Green ranked as simply a recruit/general or something incase she should ever come back.

Please consider this request -- the clan needs it desperately.

Your Clan Leader has not yet been inactive for a year - I would recommend replying near the end of the year.

05-Sep-2016 11:39:02

Dan Radical

Dan Radical

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello
I am from clan Glorious Triumph and our clan leader "Nicck" has been banned about 2 month ago. Still we cannot set new owner for clan. Could you please set to one of our deputy owner set owner of clan? We want to make some progress with our clan and cannot, beacuse we dont have full permission. Thanks a lot for your help.

Clan: Glorious Triumph
Owner: Nicck
Deputy: Dan Radical, Mashida

06-Sep-2016 13:37:18

Mark e
Jun Member 2005

Mark e

Posts: 344 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
clan name - gods of warr

clan leader - warrgoddess

deputy owner - m a r k i e

deputy owner - sancara - new clan leader plz

not quite sure if its been a year yet, tragically our leader died in a vehicle accident earlier in the year

09-Sep-2016 14:29:43 - Last edited on 09-Sep-2016 14:54:07 by Mark e

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Dan Radical said :
Hello
I am from clan Glorious Triumph and our clan leader "Nicck" has been banned about 2 month ago. Still we cannot set new owner for clan. Could you please set to one of our deputy owner set owner of clan? We want to make some progress with our clan and cannot, beacuse we dont have full permission. Thanks a lot for your help.

Clan: Glorious Triumph
Owner: Nicck
Deputy: Dan Radical, Mashida

Your application has been approved - I have requested the Inactive Clan Leader removal process for your Clan.

20-Sep-2016 14:52:58

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Godson said :
Hello
I'm the only current Deputy Owner of the clan Dominant. Our owner has been gone since September 1st of 2015. If the ownership of the clan could be transferred to me it would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Clan: Dominant
Owner: Godfather
Deputy Owner: Godson

20-Sep-2016 14:54:00

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

06 Frog said :
What about if your in a situation where the clan leader has left the clan which in turn assigned a default clan leader who is never active? Also when the clan leader left it auto deranked me the active deputy owner? The clan name is Runescape Misfits

The new clan leader would have to have been inactive for a year before they could be replaced. Your clan name in this thread is not showing on our system.

20-Sep-2016 14:58:55

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top