Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That's a truly beautiful poem. You are at your best, your peak, the zenith of your creative artistry. Brings a tear to my eye, so it does.

So inspired am I that I think I, too, must attempt a self deleting poem. I'll practice in the poetry thread. On a post I've already made, of course, since I don't want to be accused of spammin' or anything so oaf'ish as stealing anyone else's thunder.

I believe there should be an entire thread dedicated to self deleting poetry in order that the world can marvel at the genius of it all. Sadly, there will be those who simply 'don't get it' and we would be piled by Green.

Unless! we start a Discord and run a community based self deleting poetry Event. We could advertise that wherever we please :D We could meet at Party Pete's and stand around saying nothing because, of course, we have deleted our words.

Mayhap a self deleting RS Artists Event? (although Scouse would have to not delete his works since they are so awesome).

Ahhhh, the possibilities .....
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

21-Apr-2018 11:39:08

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

But we are so avante-garde! This is the concept which we are currently trialling - uniquely, I must say since I've seen no other Clan teetering on the precipice of cogniscent self-obliteration.

Nor, indeed, any other AntiClan (because there isn't another, just us).

We are sooooo edgy we even use words that wise and learned types cannot agree on. Such as "cogniscent" - how is it written, does it even exist?! We don't care, we are above such petty academia.

It could be that we take things to the next level; neither Clan nor AntiClan but rather an ephemeral existence of brief conjoinings, constantly shifting, merging, dissipating, re-birthing - and spanning the entire multiverse!

Whatever the outcome, I've enjoyed the ride ^_^
Le Chat Guerrier

22-Apr-2018 09:48:21

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Whatever the outcome, I've enjoyed the ride ^_^

Yes, SPAM mainly. Always nice to violate the rules with an ant-clan, just to get a visit by the green to be reminded of who actually owns the place and who roars in the kingdom.
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

22-Apr-2018 14:52:01

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Meh. The roarings of philistines are not troublesome. We have a JMod posting in this thread (on page whatever it was) ... none other than the illustrious Mod Kalaya.

Albeit telling us that we were entirely revolting and needed to remove the over-use of sputum from our introductory pages BUT ! nonetheless. A Jagexie permitted us to remain, following a swift wash & brush up. We've even had an FMod post on here too.
Green does not trump Gold.

If anyone wants to go grovelling to the new CM team at this very late stage then it will merely illustrate their extreme mean-spirit, and I will probably have a continence accident whilst laughing.

The race is almost done and it's been far more entertaining than 150+ pages saying nothing but 'bump'.
Le Chat Guerrier

22-Apr-2018 16:17:44

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
The race is almost done and it's been far more entertaining than 150+ pages saying nothing but 'bump'.

Well, there is a guy who really likes to post 'bump :) ' in lightblue all over his threads... He causes quite some grief over the forums, yet he's not in this anti-clan, so he's stealing your work. Better cause him some grief instead.
Warning: he is completely ignorant for my Vulcan logic, so your unlogic should do the trick.

Since I noticed my name isn't in the list yet after telling in the thread in the General forum I would like to be part of this anti-clan, I'll try it here.

- Message asking to be added to the anti-clan has been deleted for artistic reasons. -

I hate those guys who post their despicable vanilla vexilla everywhere and the moment you accidentally stop next to it start dragging you in with their talking like the witnesses of Jehovah!

tToDPtW
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

22-Apr-2018 21:03:37 - Last edited on 25-Apr-2018 15:13:45 by Kings Abbot

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Your name does not yet appear because you are being Griefed ... heeeee hehehehe hahahaha

!!!6!!!

Or it could be because Corugi Brian forgot to put his trousers on again and has been locked up once more for indecency in the presence of small rodents.

Alternatively, he's decided to grief all of us and has asked for the thread to be locked. I wouldn't put it past him - he really is very, very evil.
Le Chat Guerrier

23-Apr-2018 02:33:17

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It will be sad when this gets auto locked at 2000 - it really should be stickied as an example of how to run a clan thread without using the tedious 'Bump' a zillion times.

I believe Corugi was released on bail following the Rodent 'incident' and has now paid for the traumatised hamster to go on a recuperative sunshine break. I suspect our Dear Leader is planning on getting incriminating photos of the ill used hamster 'relaxing' in the sunshine with a bevy of beauties, in order to blackmail him into denying any incident took place.

One man's Truth is another man's Lie

23-Apr-2018 04:35:04

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bernadette said :
It will be sad when this gets auto locked at 2000 - it really should be stickied as an example of how to run a clan thread without using the tedious 'Bump' a zillion times.

I believe Corugi was released on bail following the Rodent 'incident' and has now paid for the traumatised hamster to go on a recuperative sunshine break. I suspect our Dear Leader is planning on getting incriminating photos of the ill used hamster 'relaxing' in the sunshine with a bevy of beauties, in order to blackmail him into denying any incident took place.

I wish my guinea pig behaved herself like that capibara when I try to give her a bath!
That hat also looks absolutely fabulous!
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

23-Apr-2018 08:21:57

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Meh. The roarings of philistines are not troublesome. We have a JMod posting in this thread (on page whatever it was) ... none other than the illustrious Mod Kalaya. [...].

Mod Kalaya said :
Hi,

I'm not sure what to make of this. If I were to only read the first post of the thread I would have locked it because that behaviour is against the CoC - Be respectful of your fellow forumers at all times .

However reading further disproves the notion that you are serious about that (I think?).

I'd appreciate the first post being changed so it does not come across so disrespectfully against your fellow players. I'd also hope that the clan doesn't do some of the things you list on your first page.

Overall, I'm not sure I like this thread but I can't quite work out if you're serious or not.
Mod Kalaya said :
Posts 4 and 6 also have the afore-mentioned word which I would look kindly on were it to be removed.

Post 1 is much better, thank you.

`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

23-Apr-2018 09:21:39

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top