Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Bitters
Oct Member 2020

Bitters

Posts: 2,009 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cont. from previous post

12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? YES. Full disclosure, I've had problems with following this in the past, as a result of some real life issues I had been facing. If I'm re-accepted, I will do my best to notify you guys if I expect to be taking a break from the game again. If, on the other hand, I've been too much of a hassle in the past with respect to adhering to this rule, I understand if my application is declined.

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.)

I ran into Miriel Estel earlier, and she said she would put in a good word for me, if that counts.
On Wednesdays, we wear pink.

02-Jan-2016 05:36:38 - Last edited on 02-Jan-2016 05:42:26 by Bitters

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, M/r Bitters -

I remember warning you the last time I admitted you that your quota of being swept had run out, and that the next time you were swept, it would be permanent.

But I also remember that you were otherwise a good clan member, and I believe there are current Carousers who would be willing to request clemency for you.

If you can persuade three people (this can include Miri, who needs to confirm her support of your app) to post here requesting that you be readmitted, I'll admit you one more time.

Please note that no-one's request will suffice to have you readmitted if you're swept yet again.

If you expect to be unable to monitor the clan forum for more than two weeks at a time, make sure you post in 'Important absences' in the clan forum. If you want to leave the clan, please post a written resignation.

I await the posts of your supporters. :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

02-Jan-2016 07:22:41 - Last edited on 02-Jan-2016 07:23:52 by Lumine

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you, Carousers, and congratulations, M/r Bitters. :)

I'll ask the Doorman to assign you the rank of Carouser in the Friends chat. Once he has done so, anyone with Admin permissions can add you to the CC as well.

Welcome back. :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

03-Jan-2016 07:07:32 - Last edited on 03-Jan-2016 07:09:15 by Lumine

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mr Bitters,

you now have "Carouser" status in the Friends chat, please make your presence known and an Admin will arrange to meet you and give you access and the appropriate status in the Clan chat. Welcome home.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

03-Jan-2016 12:06:39

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top