Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Shield Pearl
Nov Member 2021

Shield Pearl

Posts: 47 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:

Fire Pearl, Shield Pearl, Firecrowrun, A Dark Pearl

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?

Does The Dilapidated count? (its the bar in Burgh de Rott)

3. Have you read the group rules properly? Yes!

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? Yes.

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? For my time in the clan I do.

5. What time zone are you in? GMT+12

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? Yes, it's not something I do very much.

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? Yes!

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', 'The Death of Chivalry', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'? Yes!

..7b.. Have you checked your Adventurer's Log to ensure that your answer to 7a is really true? And you realise that if it turns out not to be, you will be permanently declined even if you stated that it was so in good faith? Yes, every quest has a green tick next to it!

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang? Black Arm.

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? A player from this clan locked a thread and a link to the clan forum page was in their signature.

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. Bear Necessities.

11. Are you currently a member of another Clan Chat? No.
Wish I had kept that Santa hat...

04-Feb-2016 02:47:14

Shield Pearl
Nov Member 2021

Shield Pearl

Posts: 47 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Continued from my last post.

12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? Yes.

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.) No.

NB: I am currently applying for other clans too, so if I can't join I have either found another clan or have lost interest in finding clans! O_o
Wish I had kept that Santa hat...

04-Feb-2016 02:48:13 - Last edited on 04-Feb-2016 06:37:08 by Shield Pearl

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ShieldPearl,

I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as a provisional member of the clan.

The Friends chat 'Carousers' is open to everyone, including unranked guests. First, the Doorman will assign you the rank of 'provisional' (2 chevrons) in that chat.

Any Admin is then authorised to meet you in-game and add you to the CC as well.

Welcome to the Caped Carousers! :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

09-Feb-2016 11:13:52 - Last edited on 09-Feb-2016 11:19:25 by Lumine

Azgult

Azgult

Posts: 1,254 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:
Art~wich (For some reason the censors are at work, read without the tilde)

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
The Other Inn

3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO)
Yes.

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? (YES/NO)
Yes.

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO)
Yes.

5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
+0

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO)
Yes.

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO)
(If not, you should complete the 'Friends Chat Rank Application Form' instead.)
Yes.

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', 'The Death of Chivalry', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'? (YES/NO)
Yes.

..7b.. Have you checked your Adventurer's Log to ensure that your answer to 7a is really true? And you realise that if it turns out not to be, you will be permanently declined even if you stated that it was so in good faith? (YES/NO)
Yes.

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
Black Arm.

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
Was recruited by Archaeox years ago.

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
None.

17-Feb-2016 15:29:35

Azgult

Azgult

Posts: 1,254 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Continued from previous post

11. Are you currently a member of another Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
No.

..11a.. If yes, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO)
n/a

12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
Yes.

Although I realise my past record (I'm reapplying after being off runescape for several years and having been swept) speaks against me on this point.

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.)
No.

17-Feb-2016 15:30:24

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, Azgult -

I'm certainly willing to readmit you as a Caped Carouser.

All instances of sweeping that happened before the rules became as strict as they currently are have been 'forgiven', so your official number of past sweepings is 0. Please do be sure to watch the clan forum for Sweeps and to resign in writing if you decide to leave the clan.

The Friends chat 'Carousers' is now open to everyone, including unranked guests. Please wait until Igo assigns you the rank of Carouser in that chat. Any Admin is then authorised to meet you in-game and add you to the CC as well.

Welcome back. :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

18-Feb-2016 06:00:43

Shifu
Dec Member 2010

Shifu

Posts: 3,595 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(-% APPLICATION FORM -Clan Membership %-)

1. Previous RuneScape display names: I've had a few, my main ones have been "Don Sensei", "Don Shifu", "Oiz", and "Obsolescence". I have no further intentions of changing my name.

2. Favourite bar or pub in RuneScape? The Rusty Anchor

3. Have you read the group rules properly? Indeed I have

..3a.. Citadel Smithing protocols: I'll be honest, I have no intentions of capping at the citadel, except by request if we're falling behind. I will, however, read it to be aware of it.

4. Bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? I accept the code.

5. Time zone: GMT

6. Real life drinking: I don't tend to drink, and don't force it on others

7. Quest Cape: I have the Master Quest cape.

..7a.. Naturally, I love questing!

..7b.. I didn't need to, but since it'll make you happy, I checked. All 221/221 quests complete

8. Branch of the Varrock underworld: Black Arm Gang

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers? Just browsing the forums for a clan more suitable than my current one

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months. Clan: The Clueless, formerly A New Day

11. Are you currently a member of another Clan Chat? Yes

..11a.. If yes, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? Yes, I'm more or less, the sole survivor of the clan anyway.
If you only do what you can do, you will never be more than you are now.

21-Feb-2016 22:27:17

Shifu
Dec Member 2010

Shifu

Posts: 3,595 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Stealing space for the rest of my application!

EDIT:
12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? I will, if it is possible for me to do so. I can't imagine why I wouldn't be able to though.

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.) No-one - In fact, I don't know anyone in the clan.

I believe that's everything. I'll check back here to see how my application is going. I hope that I'll be able to join your ranks, and hopefully, make some new friends who love the world of questing as much as I do.

A little background on me:
- I'm not a hugely active person. I probably only rack up a few hours a week of playing, I just want somewhere to relax and have fun during those few hours. I'm not a no-life super-efficient player.
- I'm also just as likely to be found on RS Classic, as I'm slowly working on the legend's cape, which is, in essence, the classic's answer to the quest cape. So even when I'm online, I can't be in the CC (as classic doesn't support this).
- I'm always happy to help questers who are stuck, and want a gentle nudge in the right direction. If I'm free, I'm happy to tag along as a "guide", so any want-to-be carousers, I might be able to help. Though, since there's a few guide websites, and videos etc, this is probably redundant.

I understand if these count against me, or even in a complete rejection of my application. I just feel better knowing that the clan's admins know what to expect from me.
If you only do what you can do, you will never be more than you are now.

21-Feb-2016 22:27:35 - Last edited on 21-Feb-2016 22:46:57 by Shifu

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top