Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Marketta

Marketta

Posts: 28 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi all. I have been member of carousers 2 or 3 years ago, i don't know how much have been changed but back then it was fun and i miss it. My application:
1. marketta2

2. Blue moon inn

3. yes

..3a.. yes
4. yes

5. +2

6.yes

7. yes

..7a.yes

..7b.yes

8. Phoenix Gang?

9. Teela Glen (years ago)

10. I am member of Finland skillers society

11.no

..11a.yes

12. yes

13. No

26-Oct-2013 19:53:47

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, Marketta! Long time no see. :)

I'm very willing to readmit you as a Caped Carouser. You'll have access to the ''Carousers'' Friends chat as soon as Igo adds you.

Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.

Welcome back! :D
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

29-Oct-2013 09:12:17

Lumine

Lumine

The membership sweep has now been completed.

8 members were removed for failing to respond to the Sweep.
Another member was removed after resigning.

Anyone removed from the membership list in the Sweep may reapply in the Recruitment thread - but please be aware that acceptance is not automatic.

Your reapplication must also provide the reason for your failure to post a notification of your Cape status in the Sweep thread during the period of the Sweep.

If you have previously been swept for not monitoring the clan forum, you will not be readmitted (either now or afterward) unless you have an especially good reason for failing to post.

Reapplicants will be assessed as new members (so must have a current Quest Cape and have completed all remade quests) but if accepted, will revert to their previous status as a full Carouser (i.e. they will not need to serve a new provisional period).

---

The assessment of our sole current provisional member, whose status was due to be reviewed on 1 November, is now complete.

At this time, you have been left provisional. This was because you made a good impression with some Carousers but not as good with others. Your status will be reviewed again at the next (as yet unset) assessment date.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

01-Nov-2013 12:40:48

DarkBrassica

DarkBrassica

Posts: 5,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. 7Brassicas

2. Rusty Anchor

3. YES

..3a.. YES

4. YES

5. 10+ GMT

6. YES

7. YES

..7a.. YES

..7b.. YES

8. Phoenix

9. A clan Development Blog waaaay back when the Caped Carousers were mentioned.

10. None

11. YES

12. YES

13. Haven't asked around but I am sure someone did back when I first joined up for the Caped Carousers.
So can we get a trimmed quest cape though?

03-Nov-2013 07:59:41 - Last edited on 03-Nov-2013 08:02:31 by DarkBrassica

Lumine

Lumine

DarkBrassica,

The Doorman has reminded me that you've been removed more than once for missing a sweep, and that once you were removed for disregarding the Smithing protocols.

Also, other members of the group have expressed to me that they didn't feel you were a good fit with the rest of the Carousers, and have requested that you not be readmitted.

I therefore decline your reapplication. Good luck in finding a clan that suits you better.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

04-Nov-2013 23:39:26

DarkBrassica

DarkBrassica

Posts: 5,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
DarkBrassica,

The Doorman has reminded me that you've been removed more than once for missing a sweep, and that once you were removed for disregarding the Smithing protocols.

Also, other members of the group have expressed to me that they didn't feel you were a good fit with the rest of the Carousers, and have requested that you not be readmitted.

I therefore decline your reapplication. Good luck in finding a clan that suits you better.

I never touched the smithing ores because I didn't want to mess up the smithing protocol. I also have no recall of ever being kicked because of that reason, I do remember being kicked from the chat as a joke but was shortly put back in.

I missed the first sweep because I never knew about it in the first place. The second sweep I have already told you about.

Also I don't remember sweeps being a permanent kick from the clan, is that a new rule?

This will be my last attempt in getting in if I am declined and I shall stop posting and wish the Carousers good.
So can we get a trimmed quest cape though?

05-Nov-2013 01:31:31

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top