Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
is that a new rule?

I've declined on several occasions to readmit people who have been repeatedly swept, on the grounds that since being swept hadn't taught them to keep up with the clan forum so far, I doubted they'd be any more reliable if given a (usually) third chance.

The specific wording "If you have previously been swept for not monitoring the clan forum, you will not be readmitted unless you have an especially good reason" was included in the June post-sweep notice. It was further clarified with the words "either now or afterward" for the Oct/Nov sweep.

--

With regard to your reapp - I could look into the information supplied by the Doorman and check that he has all his facts right.

But the other point is this: people aside from the Doorman have specifically requested that I not readmit you, feeling that you weren't a good fit with the group.

That's not necessarily saying anything bad about you; the veteran Carousers can be a peculiar and exacting lot. But I prefer to minimise conflict in the group, and for that reason I've accepted their request.

I wish you all the best in your future 'Scaping.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

05-Nov-2013 23:56:56

Taer

Taer

Posts: 156 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, everyone! I've recently returned from an extended break. It's been over a full year since I've played actively! Since logging back on and getting a feel for the new controls, I completed the ~13 new quests released (including those re-released) since I left and have donned my favorite cape once more! It's a lonely world out there without my fellow Carousers, though. Although I've left the clan twice before by temporarily quitting the game, I am here to request admittance.

1) Pow Tower, Fespomat
2) The Poison Arrow (reminds me of the day Aquanites came out!)
3) Yes
3a) Yes
4) Yes
5) GMT-8
6) Yes
7) Yes
7a) Yes
7b) Yes
8) Black Arm Gang
9) The Clan Submission Page in 2009 originally
10) Upon my return, I joined a clan called House of the Fallen
11a) No
11b) Yes
12) Yes
13) No

26-Dec-2013 07:42:23

Lumine

Lumine

Hello, Taerer -

I'm willing to readmit you as a Carouser. Your last departure from the clan was before the rule about readmission after sweeping was made so explicit, so I'm not going to penalise you for it.

Please do be sure to resign in writing if you ever want to leave us again, though, or the rule will be applied and you won't be readmitted any more.

You'll have access to the ''Carousers'' Friends chat as soon as the Doorman adds you.

Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

29-Dec-2013 02:36:54

Skills2Quest

Skills2Quest

Posts: 2,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Any previous RuneScape Display Names:

Bow2Avatar & Skills2Quest.

2. Favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?

The Dragon Inn.

3. Have you read the group rules properly?

Yes.

3a.. Read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum?

Yes.

4. Agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure?

Yes.

5. What time zone are you in?

GMT: -5

6. Drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly?

Yes.

7. Have a Quest Cape you can currently wear?

Yes.

7a.. Have you completed every current quest?

Yes.

7b.. Checked your Adventurer's Log to ensure that your answer to 7a is really true??

Yes.

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to?

Black Arm Gang.

9. How did you hear about the Caped Carousers?

Tranquility and Igo Weiqi.

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, that you have belonged to in the last 12 months.

Clan Quest, ~4 years.

11. Are you currently available to be registered as a member of the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat?

Yes.

11a.. If not, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser?

Yes.

12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in private clan forum or the Recruitment thread?

Yes.

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application?

Yes, Tranquility and Igo Weiqi.
¸.•*´
Skills2Quest
´*•.¸

¸.•*´
Discord
Skills2Quest#1940
´*•.¸

29-Dec-2013 13:20:05

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,821 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's about time Skills posted :D

Tis true I did support his app.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

29-Dec-2013 13:31:52

Lumine

Lumine

Hello, Skills2Quest -

I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as a provisional member. You'll have access to the ''Carousers'' Friends chat as soon as he adds you.

Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

30-Dec-2013 07:41:29

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Skills2Quest,

you now have access to the Friends chat 'Carousers', please make your presence known and an Admin will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the Caped Carousers.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

30-Dec-2013 11:06:33

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top