Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oops, it looks as if I merely Previewed the post I wrote yesterday, and didn't actually post it. In short, it said:

Original message details are unavailable.

Dannodermic - I don't accept new applicants until the Doorman has assessed them and made his recommendation to me. I'll draw his attention to your application and he should assess you soon.

He has now done this. I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as a provisional member. You'll have access to the ''Carousers'' Friends chat as soon as he adds you.

Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.

Evan zi Vyre - I'm very willing to readmit you as a Caped Carouser. You'll have access to the ''Carousers'' Friends chat as soon as he adds you.

Once you are added, attract the attention of an Admin, who will meet you in-game and invite you to the Caped Carousers' Clan Chat.

Igo has now readded you to the FC, so log in and prod an Admin. Welcome back. :)

And:

Sunny - why do you say 'oops'? :D
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

08-Oct-2013 05:29:30

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dannodermic,

you now have access to the Friends chat 'Carousers', please make your presence known and an Admin will arrange to meet you and give you access to the Clan chat. Welcome to the Caped Carousers.

Evan zi Vyre,

Time to tithe :)

Lumine,

"Sunny - why do you say 'oops'? :D "

Because Sunny posted in the wrong thread, I presume the message that resides in the "Caped Carousers Communication" thread, Quick find code: 135-136-731-63207814, page 3, post 4 was mistakenly posted here first. :)

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

08-Oct-2013 12:37:06

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Acer,

"10. none"

"Clan" Quick find code: 94-95-805-65131123

That was a waste of time and effort then.

I have processed your application and passed on my recommendation to the clan leader who you will be hearing from shortly as to whether you have been successful or not.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

19-Oct-2013 10:40:01

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,821 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Spots an Acer :) yep twas me :)
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

19-Oct-2013 11:34:57

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Acer,

After completing his assessment, the Doorman doubted that you would fit in well with our clan, and referred the question to me for a decision.

I agree with his reasons. Your application is therefore declined.

Good luck in finding a clan that will suit you.

Lumine
~Patrona
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

20-Oct-2013 03:51:22

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top