Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Lady Rhae

Lady Rhae

Posts: 70 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(-% APPLICATION FORM -Clan Membership %-)

1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:
None

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
Blurberry’s (liquid chocolate!!)

3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO)
Yes

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel? (YES/NO)
Yes

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure? (YES/NO)
Yes

5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
GMT -5

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly? (YES/NO)
Yes

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear? (YES/NO)
Yes! *hugs Quest Cape*

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', 'The Death of Chivalry', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'? (YES/NO)
Yes

..7b.. Have you checked your Adventurer's Log to ensure that your answer to 7a is really true? And you realise that if it turns out not to be, you will be permanently declined even if you stated that it was so in good faith? (YES/NO)
Yes

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
Black Arm Gang

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
I am a former Carouser (who stopped playing for several years). Initially, if I recall, it was via the forums.

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
None

To be continued...

11-Aug-2015 01:33:27

Lady Rhae

Lady Rhae

[continued]

11. Are you currently a member of another Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
No

..11a.. If yes, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser? (YES/NO)
N/A

12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
Yes

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.)
I did not specifically ask anyone, though The Patrona told me to post this and I hasten to obey! :-)
There may be a few others that still remember me from days gone by.

11-Aug-2015 01:33:38

Caduceus

Caduceus

Posts: 278 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:
Pdidher
PestilenceHM
2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?
Dragon Inn
3. Have you read the group rules properly? (YES/NO)
Edit (8/11 at 22:00) Yes
..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel?
Yeppers
4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure?
Carousers code yes- Disciplinary only if administered with a bull whip
5. What time zone are you in? (Please give your standard time offset from GMT.)
EST -4:00
6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly?
Yes
7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear?
YES
<3

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', 'The Death of Chivalry', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'?
Indubitably
..7b.. Have you checked your Adventurer's Log to ensure that your answer to 7a is really true? And you realise that if it turns out not to be, you will be permanently declined even if you stated that it was so in good faith?
Yes
8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?
Brother darkness of the black arms
9. How did you hear about the Caped Carousers?
Forum searching
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.
Tribe of Baxton
The Imperial Legion
Lake of rune
11. Are you currently a member of another Clan Chat?
Does 1 person make clan?
..11a.. If yes, are you willing to resign from your present Clan Chat if accepted as a Caped Carouser?
Yeppers
Working on the ultimate
TreasureTrials
collection

11-Aug-2015 10:46:06 - Last edited on 11-Aug-2015 23:17:25 by Caduceus

Caduceus

Caduceus

Posts: 278 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat?
Yes
13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.)
No but Archaeox might be some kind of fond of me
Working on the ultimate
TreasureTrials
collection

11-Aug-2015 10:49:11

Archaeox
Dec
fmod Member

Archaeox

Forum Moderator Posts: 53,422 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not sure about 'fond', but I've spent some time comparing POH's with Partycrazman and he seems like a perfectly decent chap to me ;)

Am delighted to support Lady Rhae's reapplication though - good to see you!
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

11-Aug-2015 13:20:56

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, Lady Rhae :)

I certainly did urge you to post a reapp as soon as I heard you had your Cape back!

Since you're a reapplicant, it's my role to process your application, and my official response is: Yay! :)

Unfortunately, the Doorman is away currently, and won't be back till the 18th. I'd rather not add you into the CC until he's first added you as a member of the FC.

That said, the FC 'Carousers' is open to guests these days. So come and talk to us there between now and then!

As soon as Igo has added you to the FC, grab an Admin and get them to add you to the CC as well.

Welcome back *hugs*

---

Hi, Partycrazman -

As we discussed in the FC, it's the Doorman's role to assess new applications, and he's away.

I'm sorry for this inconvenience; I ought to have officially suspended recruitment during his absence, but I was lured into complacency by the lack of applications during his last several holidays.

When he returns on the 18th, he will assess your app, and if he finds no reason not to, will add you as a member of the FC.

As soon as you're added to the FC, you can ask an Admin to also add you to the CC.

In the meantime, please do keep visiting the FC as a guest. :)

And if you could possibly read the clan rules and then edit your response to that question to say 'Yes', I think it might make a better first impression on the Doorman. ;)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

11-Aug-2015 14:17:16

Lady Rhae

Lady Rhae

Arch - Thank you, and so good to see you as well!

Lumine - *hugs* Thank you! Yay! And, no problem whatsoever waiting for our illustrious Doorman to return from his partying frolicking holiday so that we can proceed in the proper order :-) In the meanwhile, I shall indulge myself by spam clicking my Quest Cape Emote again* and again* and again… <this never gets old>

It’s good to be back, I’ve missed you all <3

12-Aug-2015 00:31:44

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Partycrazman,

Igo has assessed your application, and I've authorised him to add you as a provisional member in the FC. Log in and grab an Admin, and they'll add you to the CC.

Welcome to the clan! :)

---

Lady Rhae,

You're in the FC now as well, and can be added to the CC as a Carouser by any Admin.

Welcome back! :)

---

Summergotha,

I've already added you, of course. Welcome in your secondary morph. :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

18-Aug-2015 13:39:41

The contents of this message have been hidden.

30-Aug-2015 02:52:12

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top