Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Vivios Shade

Vivios Shade

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? (YES/NO)
Yes

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.)
It's not really a support, but Igo Weigi asked that I take a look into the clan.

17-Mar-2015 00:09:02

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vivios Shade

Vivios Shade said :

It's not really a support, but Igo Weigi asked that I take a look into the clan.

I wouldn't ask anyone to take a look into the clan if I thought they were not a suitable candidate.

I have processed your application and passed on my recommendation to the clan leader who you will be hearing from shortly as to whether you have been successful or not. In the meantime I have given you "Recruit" status in the Friends Chat "Carousers"

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

17-Mar-2015 00:33:02

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, Vivios Shade -

I accept the Doorman's recommendation to admit you as a provisional member of the clan.

Please wait until he has updated your rank in the FC to the 2 chevrons of a provisional member.

Any Admin is then authorised to meet you in-game and add you to the CC.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

20-Mar-2015 14:17:29

Ladyglutter
Jul Member 2013

Ladyglutter

Posts: 197 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. No previous display names.

2. I prefer the former Mary Celeste, which has now been renovated and renamed the Poison Arrow, for my carousing needs.

3. Yes, I have read the rules.
3a. Yes, I will read Citadel Smithing protocols in the private clan forum before jumping in *****-nilly and creating ore, charcoal or bars.

4. Yes, I agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure.

5. My timezone is GMT -6.

6. Yes, I am very aware of why real life drinking is a serious issue, and must be approached responsibly.

7. Yes, I have a Quest Cape, and I can currently wear it.
..7a Yes, I have completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', 'The Death of Chivalry', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'.
..7b.. Yes, I have (at least 3 or 4 times) checked my Adventurer's Log to ensure that my answer to 7a is really true. I understand the repercussions if I have not.

8. Ladyglutter is a member of the Phoenix Gang. (I’m a Gryffindor, too.)

9. I am a former member of the Caped Carousers. Lumine originally introduced me to the group.

10. In the last year, I have belonged to no other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc.

11. I am not currently a member of another Clan Chat.
..11a.. N/A

12. Yes, I agree to post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat.

13. Bryanqwert has graciously agreed to support my application.
Additionally, I was swept in 2011, due to personal reasons that I have already discussed with the Patrona.

26-Apr-2015 19:10:55 - Last edited on 27-Apr-2015 01:19:05 by Ladyglutter

Igo Weiqi

Igo Weiqi

Posts: 1,081 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ladyglutter,

as a returning Carouser your application will be processed by La Patrona.
In the meantime you are welcome to join the Friends Chat, "Carousers", as you are probably already aware of.

I have updated your status to "Friend" in the FC to ensure you have priority access. This is only a temporary measure and will eventually reflect your clan status when and if you are accepted.

*** Igo Weiqi ***
** Yamabushi **
*** Doorman ***
~~~~ Igo Weiqi ~~~~
Caped Carousers
Established April 2008

26-Apr-2015 20:56:37 - Last edited on 26-Apr-2015 21:05:20 by Igo Weiqi

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And of course you are accepted back, Ladyglutter. You're the first person on my RS Friends list, and the first person I recruited to the clan. Nothing important or anything. ;)

As Igo has added you to the FC already, meet me in-game and I'll return your silver star. :)

- Drat, I thought I saw you log in. Well, when you're around, log into the FC and ask an Admin to meet you and add you to the CC. They can read this for permission. :)
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

27-Apr-2015 03:58:05 - Last edited on 27-Apr-2015 04:01:04 by Lumine

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top