Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Mayahai

Mayahai

Posts: 264 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that his disappointment isn't a meme.
Remove TH, and put stuff from TH to Solomon's store as guarantees. No disappointment to the average player who only uses free keys which yield trash, and those who do buy into MTX can have a clear idea what the thing they want is going to cost them.

21-Apr-2017 12:43:49

Mayahai

Mayahai

Posts: 264 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
An Aviansie said :
Miss Malice said :
This thread is solid gold,
purple
gold of course, it needs to be archived somewhere.
(Speaking of purple Azzanadra is disappointed we dont use the purple font more often, especially since white is for Saradominist)
. When does a thread reach max post count? When we make a new one we should reserve a few posts for quotes of our favorite ways to disappoint Azzanadra from this thread, I'm begining to read the whole thing now.

At exactly 2000 posts. Azzanadra would be super disappointed if we could get 2000 posts full of reasons why we disappoint him. He might even start to hate us.

Let's make it happen we are almost there. I bet Azzanadra is disappointed that I want to disappoint him.
Remove TH, and put stuff from TH to Solomon's store as guarantees. No disappointment to the average player who only uses free keys which yield trash, and those who do buy into MTX can have a clear idea what the thing they want is going to cost them.

21-Apr-2017 13:22:22

ZAmorakZaros
Apr Member 2013

ZAmorakZaros

Posts: 7,545 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed. Why? Because it has been too long since the last Zaros related content. He also maybe would have liked to finish Sliske personally, to avenge his brother and all that good ritual material wasted in their revenge massacre NO
I do not ship ZamorakxZaros.
I follow them. And Marimbo, the best t5 god.

21-Apr-2017 20:45:25

Questcaping
Feb Member 2020

Questcaping

Posts: 565 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ZAmorakZaros said :
Azzanadra is disappointed. Why? Because it has been too long since the last Zaros related content.

Ahh yes, a whole few months.

Still, a whole few seconds is enough to disappoint our good pal Azzacadabra.
Questcaping the Finally Questcaped

Runefest attendee 2017-2019

22-Apr-2017 07:45:40

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top