Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Miss Malice

Miss Malice

Posts: 4,033 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra will be very disappointed if in Fot* 2 "
the Disappointing
" is not a title we can unlock. But he is slightly mollified I finally found something to wear with his Gift and now proclaim my Azzanadra- support for Zaros wherever possible.

26-Jul-2015 21:56:43 - Last edited on 26-Jul-2015 22:40:20 by Miss Malice

Mauhur
Jun Member 2023

Mauhur

Posts: 861 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed Jagex is not going to release elite versions of Zarosian soldiers in the God Wars Dungeon.

Azzanadra is disappointed we would dare consider taking his ceremonial hat when we already have the option to wear his old Trilby.

Azzanadra is disappointed that the beach party at Lumbridge crater does not include Zaros.

26-Jul-2015 21:59:39

Miss Malice

Miss Malice

Posts: 4,033 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Right? I've only ever seen one other person wear it.

Mauhur said :

Azzanadra is further disappointed by the fact we are inching closer and closer to the thread page limit. We're going to need to make a new thread to document his disappointments one day.

Which makes Azzanadra very disappointed that this thread could be lost at page 51 on the forums.

This thread is solid gold,
purple
gold of course, it needs to be archived somewhere.
(Speaking of purple Azzanadra is disappointed we dont use the purple font more often, especially since white is for Saradominist)
. When does a thread reach max post count? When we make a new one we should reserve a few posts for quotes of our favorite ways to disappoint Azzanadra from this thread, I'm begining to read the whole thing now.

28-Jul-2015 04:39:56 - Last edited on 28-Jul-2015 04:40:35 by Miss Malice

An Aviansie
Oct Member 2004

An Aviansie

Posts: 12,278 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Miss Malice said :
This thread is solid gold,
purple
gold of course, it needs to be archived somewhere.
(Speaking of purple Azzanadra is disappointed we dont use the purple font more often, especially since white is for Saradominist)
. When does a thread reach max post count? When we make a new one we should reserve a few posts for quotes of our favorite ways to disappoint Azzanadra from this thread, I'm begining to read the whole thing now.

At exactly 2000 posts. Azzanadra would be super disappointed if we could get 2000 posts full of reasons why we disappoint him. He might even start to hate us.
Armadylean lorebird
| Rite of Passage quest!
Proud owner of the
Master Quest Cape
and the
Trimmed Completionist Cape

29-Jul-2015 05:06:55 - Last edited on 29-Jul-2015 05:11:20 by An Aviansie

Derack
Jul Member 2013

Derack

Posts: 3,066 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed because i just disappointed him for no good reason.
"If you believe you can distance yourself from the harm you cause, you're deluding yourself. You're not some mindless tool. You're accountable. Your actions will catch up with you eventually." -Jedi Master Jun Seros; Swtor Bounty Hunter storyline.

30-Jul-2015 14:46:39

Sarvrey
Jul Member 2012

Sarvrey

Posts: 1,456 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Allarla said :
Inspired by this topic:

http://tinypic.***/r/20h1usk/8

http://tinypic.***/r/hs99aq/8

(The 3 stars are of course c, o, m, and it's nothing naughty.)

In the first link there's a quest that's still in progress, the quest that never ends. And do you guys know that that is? Praising Zaros. Azzanadra is disappointed in those who haven't started the never ending quest.
The Empty

31-Jul-2015 05:36:10 - Last edited on 31-Jul-2015 08:09:00 by Sarvrey

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top