Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Posts: 1,236 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Velia said :
Beebart said :
Zaros
Azzanadra is
outragred
disappointed that you didn't go to the Zaros torture chamber on tutorial island and learn ancients right then.
Fixed.

Yes thank you, please remember that Zaros does not feel emotions, so Azzanadra has to have disappointment to make up for the both of them.

Azzanadra is disappointed that it is so easy for the Elves to contact Seren even though she blew herself up, yet for him to contact Zaros he had to steal several power artefacts and pose as a human, rebuild a temple and cast a spell just to get a communion portal going. He feels a little cheated tbh.
The original Wise Old Man

26-Sep-2014 00:16:02

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Helthen said :
Azzanadra is disappointed you didn't feed Zaros to your baby troll so he would be named Zaros in honor to our Great Lord.

Remind me to try that.

Azzanadra is disappointed that there is so many Q&A opportunities for Priffdinas but there aren't any for Zaros. Everything should be for Zaros.

26-Sep-2014 14:05:58

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dionysius said :
Helthen said :
Azzanadra is disappointed you didn't feed Zaros to your baby troll so he would be named Zaros in honor to our Great Lord.

Remind me to try that.

Azzanadra is disappointed that there is so many Q&A opportunities for Priffdinas but there aren't any for Zaros. Everything should be for Zaros.

Azzanadra is disappointed that you believe that Zaros requires recognition through a Q&A. Zaros transcends all need for hype, for he IS the hype.
Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

28-Sep-2014 03:44:34

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Snufflapagus said :
Dionysius said :
Helthen said :

Remind me to try that.

Azzanadra is disappointed that you believe that Zaros requires recognition through a Q&A. Zaros transcends all need for hype, for he IS the hype.

True, however even though he does not need this, he should have it anyway, as is his right, as all things belong to Zaros.

Azzanadra is disappointed that there were not as many fun little things to find in Freneskae after Fate of the Gods as there have been in Priffdinas.

28-Sep-2014 05:15:32

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that I did not create the West Ardougne Revolution in the name of Zaros. He is also disappointed that I did not teach them the ways of the Zarosians. Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

29-Sep-2014 15:50:45

Derack
Jul Member 2013

Derack

Posts: 3,066 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that i have the red-hand title and not the
purple-bunny ears, title
"If you believe you can distance yourself from the harm you cause, you're deluding yourself. You're not some mindless tool. You're accountable. Your actions will catch up with you eventually." -Jedi Master Jun Seros; Swtor Bounty Hunter storyline.

29-Sep-2014 22:39:23

Mauhur
Jun Member 2023

Mauhur

Posts: 861 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that you did not turn the Tower of Voices into the Tower of Zaros.

Azzanadra is disappointed the Rush of Blood D&D isn't about dodging Blood magicks or casting it on slayer targets.

Azzanadra is disappointed the city of Prifddinas was regrown to suit all elf clans instead of Zaros.

30-Sep-2014 01:32:42

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top