Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Allarla

Allarla

Posts: 786 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Velia said :
Ran out of space last post, but I decided to try an in-depth ass-pull evaluation of Azzy's clothing. I think it turned out pretty good! ^_^

Wow, FashionScape at its best! :D But I really liked this. (Especially when I imagined Wahi with glasses. :D But come to think about it, he is actually the closest to nerd among the Mahjarrat, so it kinda makes sense. :) )
All in all, I think Azzanadra is, for once, satisfied (ohmyguthix!) that somebody finally saw all the symbolism in his clothing. :)
He is, however, disappointed that the new snowboard design is an imp/penguin one and yet again not zarosian themed.
The Green World Guardian of Guthix and of Gielinor

30-Nov-2015 23:59:25 - Last edited on 01-Dec-2015 14:50:57 by Allarla

Maiden China

Maiden China

Posts: 5,142 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Velia said :
Khazard dresses like he's still in that "edgy 11-13-year-old 'skulls and dark stuff is soooo cooool'" phase. Same with Zemouregal.
Khazard is actually... very much the Mahjarrat version of a teenager. Compared to the others he's quite young, and he's the only one of them born on Gielinor (not counting Moia). For whatever reason he likes skulls (prefers his unrejuvenated form as seen in... DAT) so it makes sense he'd have some on his clothes

With Zemouregal, it also makes sense, since he's the necromancer of the bunch... he's not going to have rainbows and unicorns on his clothes
Carn

03-Dec-2015 07:59:46 - Last edited on 03-Dec-2015 08:01:39 by Maiden China

Nolhiir
Mar Member 2019

Nolhiir

Posts: 1,732 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maiden China said :
With Zemouregal, it also makes sense, since he's the necromancer of the bunch... he's not going to have rainbows and unicorns on his clothes

But that would throw off his enemies!

Azzanadra is disappointed that we can't make a snow-Zaros.
Newest Disciple of Xau-Tak

04-Dec-2015 21:44:04 - Last edited on 04-Dec-2015 21:45:14 by Nolhiir

Allarla

Allarla

ZAmorakZaros said :
Allarla said :
Nolhiir said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that we can't make a snow-Zaros.
*knocks*
Azzy?
Do you want to build a snowmaaan?

(Sorry, couldn't resist. :P )
have you seen Prezleek's picture :P

Yes, I have, but in this case the trigger was just imagining Azzanadra building a snowman (snowgod) at all. :P :D
But the song most likely would have ended like this:
'Go away, World Guardian!'
'Okay, bye...'
*and then starts singing 'You're as cold as ice...'* :D

Edit: Azzanadra is disappointed in the Christmas event again as it rewards players with a skating emote instead of a praising Zaros emote.

05-Dec-2015 15:11:00 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2015 04:06:27 by Allarla

Allarla

Allarla

Green Mage said :
Azzanandra is disappointed you didn't find Zaos's present on the Christmas iceberg...
You know Azzanadra is disappointed, right? :P ;)
But of course I didn't find Zaros' present since there were none labelled 'For Zaros'! Which makes Azzanad*a even more disappointed. Hopefully the penguins just didn't get to the letter 'z' yet... Not that I've found any present that was for Azzanad*a, either... Poor Az, this is such a disappointing event for him. :( I think I'll just claim all the purple presents for Zaros, that might cheer him up a bit.
Not quite sure though what would be a worthy present for the Empty Lord, but one of all those purple boxes should contain something suitable.

08-Dec-2015 16:42:14 - Last edited on 09-Dec-2015 03:36:26 by Allarla

Allarla

Allarla

Cybernet377 said :
Zaros Azzanadra is disappointed that you didn't petition Jagex to have a Zarosian Tech Tree upon Invention's launch.

Fixed. ;)
Wonder what we would invent though if we chose that tree... :O

09-Dec-2015 03:24:19

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top