Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Tarakava

Tarakava

Posts: 4,087 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Green Mage said :
Azzanadra is disappointed you found the saradomin owl, guthix raptor and zamorak hawk eggs, but you haven found the Zaros falcon yet...

Azzanadra is disappointed that you're Green Mage the Green rather than Purple Mage the Purple. He's also disappointed that there isn't actually a "the Purple" title. :P

06-Sep-2015 17:29:10

Ascertes

Ascertes

Posts: 5,461 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Green Mage said :
Azzanadra is disappointed you found the saradomin owl, guthix raptor and zamorak hawk eggs, but you haven found the Zaros falcon yet...

He is further disappointed that you think Zaros' pet would be a falcon. It is actually the Zaros Zaros.
-Ascertes, King of all the Hallowlands and the Everchosen of Saradomin.

06-Sep-2015 17:29:44

Allarla

Allarla

Posts: 786 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ascertes said :
Green Mage said :

He is further disappointed that you think Zaros' pet would be a falcon. It is actually the Zaros Zaros.

Azzanadra is disappointed that you dared to make a pet out of Zaros.
But maybe there could be a Tiny Zaros, although I highly doubt it that Azzanadra would let us have him. Such a disappointing character as ourselves would never be suitable to take care of even the tiny version of Zaros. :P :D
The Green World Guardian of Guthix and of Gielinor

06-Sep-2015 18:36:30

Mahin
Jan Member 2022

Mahin

Posts: 99 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that I am the first person in this thread probably to have the 'of Zaros' title.

Azzanadra is disappointed that people don't use that title enough. He is at the same time disappointed that 'of Zaros' is actually a title, as if it needs indication. Everyone and everything is by default 'of Zaros'.

He is also disappointed that he alone does not exclusively have the aforementioned title, because Zaros is (in his desires at least) his and his alone, and no random bumbling adventurer truly deserves the title the way he does.

He is disappointed that players didnt make him an additional set of pants while weaving the simulacrum for Zaros. They should've realized that the sight of his lord would have, in Sliske's words, caused him to have "an accident".

06-Sep-2015 23:17:32 - Last edited on 06-Sep-2015 23:19:26 by Mahin

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mahin said :

He is disappointed that players didnt make him an additional set of pants while weaving the simulacrum for Zaros. They should've realized that the sight of his lord would have, in Sliske's words, caused him to have "an accident".

Azzanadra is disappointed that you imply that every time he sees his Lordship Zaros he soils himself. He's further disappointed that you think he soiled himself that day because he saw Zaros when in fact it was because I had put Laxatives into his food the night before as a prank.

....I just realized that Azzanadra had never found out who exactly put those laxatives in his food... looks like I'm gonna get pretzel'd again.
Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

07-Sep-2015 01:42:35 - Last edited on 07-Sep-2015 01:43:09 by Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Astraea L said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that we're disappointed about him being disappointed.

Azzanadra is disappointed that I'm disappointed that you're disappointed about him being disappointed because you disappointed him.
Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

07-Sep-2015 04:25:39

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top