Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Questcaping
Feb Member 2020

Questcaping

Posts: 565 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Reapaw said :
azzanadra is disappointed that commander_a is using his picture and his role is very uncertain in the golden path!

But Questcaping is happy that the picture being used is my fanart from a few pages back.

(and totally not biased in favour of the Twitter account being the real deal because of this)
Questcaping the Finally Questcaped

Runefest attendee 2017-2019

01-May-2017 07:34:36 - Last edited on 01-May-2017 07:35:03 by Questcaping

Reapaw

Reapaw

Posts: 305 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Questcaping said :
Reapaw said :
azzanadra is disappointed that commander_a is using his picture and his role is very uncertain in the golden path!

But Questcaping is happy that the picture being used is my fanart from a few pages back.

(and totally not biased in favour of the Twitter account being the real deal because of this)

azzanadra is disappointed in your happiness!
|
Vyrelady Violetta Nightshade
|
Lorehound
|
Serial-Quester
|
DarkScaper
|
Ravensworn
|

01-May-2017 21:24:26

Questcaping
Feb Member 2020

Questcaping

Reapaw said :
Questcaping said :
Reapaw said :

azzanadra is disappointed in your happiness!

Questcaping is happy about Azzanadra's disappointment.

Azzanadra is disappointed that I didn't fully restore Seren in The Light Within, according to his post-quest dialogue. I'm pretty sure there's not a single quest choice I've made that hasn't disappointed the guy somehow.

01-May-2017 21:26:53 - Last edited on 01-May-2017 21:27:07 by Questcaping

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, Azzanadra seems worried that Seren will go insane after being incomplete, apparently. Not that I blame him; she is equal in power to Zaros, and that combined with her emotional tendencies could make quite the dangerous mixture. I did the same by not fully restoring her too.

Alotor is disappointed that Azzanadra never found out what happened to him until the Endgame.
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

01-May-2017 21:41:03

Questcaping
Feb Member 2020

Questcaping

Ancient Drew said :
Alotor is disappointed that Azzanadra never found out what happened to him until the Endgame.

Azzanadra is very, very disappointed in Sliske.

(The Mahkorat would probably be pretty darn disappointed as well, but they're all a bit dead for that.)

02-May-2017 15:52:43 - Last edited on 02-May-2017 15:53:43 by Questcaping

Miss Malice

Miss Malice

Posts: 4,033 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Im still sore in CoM Azzanadra is haughtily disappointed we are not perfect minions at all times as hard as I try.

(Thanks to computer issues Im late playing the latest quests, and that was cruel hearing the real words outside this thread.)

08-May-2017 06:12:10

Nuada
Aug Member 2021

Nuada

Posts: 3,494 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well I feel left out; I championed the Zarosian cause in the Empyrean Citadel.

---

But Azzanadra has found plenty more reasons to be disappointed with me...

Azzanadra is disappointed that the Shard of Zaros does not grant the bearer instant access to anything anywhere.

Azzanadra is disappointed that I don't have a shrine altar temple basilica cathedral dedicated to the glory of Zaros in my POH POP Uncharted Isle All of the above.

11-May-2017 15:34:16

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top