Sliske
(Bipolar/Sadistic)
- Likes playing with dead bodies.

Sliske is a Necro.... philiac??

This explains so much...

-Confirmed by Jagex that Sliske likes the player;
-Sliske said in ROTM he wanted to add us to his "collection";
-Sliske can bless the player after FOT*, so we can "see him coming next time";
-Relomia doesn't remember clearly what happened to her after being brought to the Shadow Realm by Sliske;
-Sliske is a pain in the ***, if you know what I mean.

*Stern nod*

06-Jun-2014 09:10:16

Any-sao
Dec Member 2020

Any-sao

Posts: 2,424 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Falcoshin said :
If Zaros has Asperger's, that might explain why I catch myself thinking like him more often than I'd like to admit and why I'm having trouble seeing his faults.

As for Zamorak, all that needs to be done is to research Friedrich Nietzsche and just copy/paste any mental disorders he may have had.

Less than a year ago you engaged in a burning rage with me over me calling Zaros a "good guy."
I’m not great at this game, but I do love quests.

31-Jul-2014 13:57:52

Padomenes

Padomenes

Posts: 3,662 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So who would be Secondary Psychopathy? Can you do one for that? Would be interesting.

Secondary psychopaths have fear, are impulsive and don't have control, especially when they feel bored. They are like the extreme emotional opposite of psychopaths/sociopaths often not in a good way, their psychopathic actions are generated by emotion. They can feel guilt and remorse.

Copied and pasted:

"SECONDARY PSYCHOPATHS are risk-takers, but are also more likely to be stress-reactive, worriers, and guilt-prone. They expose themselves to more stress than the average person, but they are as vulnerable to stress as the average person. (This suggests that they are not "fully psychopathic." This may be due to distinctive genetic variations. They are daring, adventurous, unconventional people who began playing by their own rules early in life. They are strongly driven by a desire to escape or avoid pain, but are unable to resist temptation. As their anxiety increases toward some forbidden object, so does their attraction to it."

Sounds a bit like Bandos in some ways?

22-Aug-2014 14:52:14 - Last edited on 22-Aug-2014 14:57:42 by Padomenes

Cthris
Dec Member 2023

Cthris

Posts: 5,206 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^ Sounds like Saradomin

Saradomin is a very impulsive person, and often in his anger looses control . Because of this loss of control he feels guilt and remorse for his actions.

According to Bandos Saradomin enjoys battle and fighting "Evil", he fought tuska one on one even though he was greatly outmatched, he walts up to Zamorak with no back up and gives him a warning shot and then attacks. Showing he often takes risks for the thrill of it, or to recieve a big payout by everyone saying great things about him.

Saradomin has shown to be quite the adventure, bringing humans across the entire universe.

Saradomin seems to be unable to resist temptation, he has tons of worlds he doesn't need this one but he keeps coming back because he can't stand not to have those elder artifacts.

Saradomin definitely seems like the kind of guy who would play be his own rules early in life

Saradomin also has a great desire to escape his own death/pain, according to mod jacks opinion Saradomin would sacrifice his followers in order to save his own life. the followers he claims is his sole purpose to protect.

22-Aug-2014 15:46:13

Jimothey
Apr Member 2010

Jimothey

Posts: 4,425 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can't really see anything wrong with Jododu Otoku or Skargaroth, unless you count
Jododu Otoku
defending his world by sacrificing his powers
" overprotectiveness "
, and
Skargaroth " obsessed with hunting "
Roses are grey, violets are grey, I'm in Pompeii, I'm lost.

22-Aug-2014 18:41:08

iXavior

iXavior

Posts: 390 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
V might have Borderline Personality Disorder. He has intense pride in himself... I worship Mah, for she is mah homegirl! The correct adjective for Mah's followers are: Mahomies, Mah-homeboys, or Mah-homegirls.

23-Jul-2015 04:25:35

Quick find code: 341-342-89-65387102 Back to Top