Forums

Gielinor's God Asylum

Quick find code: 341-342-89-65387102

A C P L
Jan Member 2023

A C P L

Posts: 2,228 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I only made the Brassica and Seren ones, rest is from you guys.

Zaros
(Sociopath/Antisocial)
- Has a cold, logical driven mind with limited understanding of the emotional spectrum. Has suffered bits of teenage rebellion.

Seren
(Multiple Personality Disorder)
- Has split personalities, each unique and with it's own different experiences. The disorder takes it's toll every now and then bringing Seren to tears and complete insanity.

Guthix
(Shellshock/Depression)
- Has a past of caring for survivors, close friends, and family. Has memories of their deaths still in his head. Has passed due to assisted suicide.

Armadyl (Naive/Shellshock/Depression) - Believes his method will work and is continuously been taken advantaged from. Recent events caused Armadyl to outburst his feelings resulting in the death of Bandos.

Tuska
(Undeveloped/Anger)
- Destroys anything in it's path due to rage. Is known to carry fleas which provide a symbiotic relationship with it.

Saradomin
(Self Entitlement/Narcissism/Messiah Complex)
- Is self entitled to everything and anyone.

Bandos
(Chronicle Sadism/Affluenza)
- Has been raised in an abusive environment in which he learns sadism and ownership.

Marimbo
(Childish)
- Has parties in the midst of world destruction.

Brassica Prime
(Narcissism)
- Is unaware of the significance of other and claims everything as his.

Zamorak
(Sociopath)
- Manipulative, good planner, and charming. Is known to have an eight pack.

Jododu Otoku
(insert here)
- insert here

Skaragoth
(insert here)
- insert here

Sliske
(Bipolar/Sadistic)
- Has moments where he hates certain people then loves them. Spends most of his time in shadows. Likes playing with dead bodies.
I make videos.

03-Jun-2014 22:27:07 - Last edited on 04-Jun-2014 00:38:32 by A C P L

Half Centaur
Jun Member 2010

Half Centaur

Posts: 6,959 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zaros... Asperger's?

I don't think so...

I'd say he's more of a Sociopath or has antisocial personality disorder, but not Aspergers.

And both Guthix and Armadyl suffer from PT**, though Guthix suffers a more intense form, I'd say, coupled with a placing of blame on gods, whereas armadyl has survivors guilt.

No matter what you say, being 'Naive' isn't a mental disorder.

Tuska is undeveloped, childish, I don't know the word for the disorder, but there's more to it than anger.

Saradomin is the best example I know of a Messiah Complex though. Coupled with violent Narcissism, that sums him up pretty well.
"We call it being a hero"
"That's interesting, we call it utter stupidity"

03-Jun-2014 22:34:10

A C P L
Jan Member 2023

A C P L

Posts: 2,228 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Half Centaur said :
Zaros... Asperger's?

I don't think so...

I'd say he's more of a Sociopath or has antisocial personality disorder, but not Aspergers.

And both Guthix and Armadyl suffer from PT**, though Guthix suffers a more intense form, I'd say, coupled with a placing of blame on gods, whereas armadyl has survivors guilt.

No matter what you say, being 'Naive' isn't a mental disorder.

Tuska is undeveloped, childish, I don't know the word for the disorder, but there's more to it than anger.

Saradomin is the best example I know of a Messiah Complex though. Coupled with violent Narcissism, that sums him up pretty well.

i just copied what you guys said on the other thread
I make videos.

03-Jun-2014 22:35:00

Velia
Jan Member 2020

Velia

Posts: 2,836 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
From FAQ Collection if Existing game content: Page 3 post 2:
Original message details are unavailable.
Q: Now that Sliske dislikes us, are you going to let us give him a taste of his own medicine any time soon?

Mod Rowl*y: I don't think that Sliske truly dislikes the player. He was actually angry at Zaros, and in the moment took it out on you. If you speak with him after the quest, he's back to being calm and jovial. I envisage Sliske as being bipolar, and his anger was a depressed outburst, but he quickly bounces back. Conversely, his over-theatrical nature is when he's in a more manic state. I think he's the player's friend no matter what, even if the player doesn't want him to be. With friends like him...

We got another admission here!!!

He's not a god, but he is a followable faction.

Also, A C P L, I see you are a super villain... how cute. ^_^

03-Jun-2014 22:57:25 - Last edited on 03-Jun-2014 23:02:10 by Velia

Falcoshin

Falcoshin

Posts: 2,054 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If Zaros has Asperger's, that might explain why I catch myself thinking like him more often than I'd like to admit and why I'm having trouble seeing his faults.

As for Zamorak, all that needs to be done is to research Friedrich Nietzsche and just copy/paste any mental disorders he may have had.

03-Jun-2014 23:02:35 - Last edited on 03-Jun-2014 23:10:17 by Falcoshin

Cthris
Dec Member 2023

Cthris

Posts: 5,206 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zaros one is completely wrong, people with those conditions often suffer from a lot of anger, Sociopaths generaly store it in for long periods of times, Asberger people flip out at the moment. For example, my cousin has Asbergers and he tried to beat up some kid because the kid said pokemon was dumb, my cousin has zero control over his anger, and every asberger person i met has some kind of anger issue. Sociopaths are known for their grudges, and meticulous planing to carry them out. As we know Zaros holds no grudge, and only seeks to carry out his goal.

The closest you could get is a extream version of emotional flatisem, which is when someone has no emotion at all, not even anger, though this comes in different stages, Zaros would have to have a true version, a case which has never before been seen on earth.

Zamorak in my opinion would be a Sociopath, we know he is a very good planner, and is very charming, managing to convince many people to join him, he seems to hold deep grudges, why else would he brutally torture Char and then leave her to die a slow and painful death. He, like the other mahjarrat based on what Kharashi said, do not feel emotions the same way humans do. He doesn't have the psychopathic rage however, so that rules of a psychopath. He is also very manipulative and enjoys putting others in danger, example phjour from twice burnt. Manipulative, Charming, Sadistic (debatable and not found in all sociopaths) Careful, lack of true emotions minus anger. These are all traits found in sociopaths.

03-Jun-2014 23:17:16

Quick find code: 341-342-89-65387102 Back to Top