Forums

Divination

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014

Lego Miester
Nov Member 2023

Lego Miester

Posts: 35,339 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yep, level 28, made a few sigil of the porters to see if those are worth using, and a few of the gravestone extenders in the seriously off-chance I die somewhere 15 minutes away from a lodestone (do those places exist anymore?)

I'm done, unless you make the skill training more varied and interesting, or make it a quest requirement and force me to level it that way.
Headcanon Haven, where everything is made up and the points don't matter.
OSRS Lore: Xeric
Slepe Tight - Slepe Lore

25-Aug-2013 06:14:22

B L A 2 E
Oct Member 2022

B L A 2 E

Posts: 232 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello.When I tried to collect from divine herb patch 2,I found my character got stuck and did nothing.I kept clicking on the patch but my character still did nothing!Suddenly ,my character could collect the herbs,but for a few seconds only and my character got stuck again!This is my third time to encounter this! :@ My cap isn't full yet so I should be able to collect them.

Have you guys experienced the same thing happened on me?If you do,I suggest you reporting this as a bug.Jmods,I hope you can fix this problem as I have the right to collect herbs without difficulties like other players.Please get this fixed as quick as possible.

By
B L A 2 E

25-Aug-2013 10:11:01

Drunky
Dec Member 2011

Drunky

Posts: 458 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Suggestion:

Please can a general store/an NPC spawn near the Desert wisp area and sell waterskins and/or water sources to make it easier for players who do not have have access to the tome of frost or the enchanted water tiara.

Thanks.

Drunk Lv3
(
o
>

/ /
\
v_
/
_
Team Penguin Captain/Herder

25-Aug-2013 17:43:05

Santah Khan
Jul Member 2004

Santah Khan

Posts: 2,858 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I guess I need to read the news more often. Released on the 20th. Here it is the 25th, I just figured out it was a skill.

I read the news release. Can't figure out why there is a new skill. Is this a skill, just for the sake of releasing a new skill?

Let me guess, this will be like Dung and Summoning. After the crowds get tired and go away, you'll release updates to ''make'' is more useful?

oh well, back to mining.

26-Aug-2013 06:16:16

Lauri El

Lauri El

Posts: 25,993 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Why punish me for not being able to make friends?
Why cant I just cap my divine locations alone with normal speed?

Like not having friends isnt bad enough, now I cant even use a skill for myself that I have been training for hours....
Cassie Blake

26-Aug-2013 10:57:59

Argyll Alan
Sep Member 2023

Argyll Alan

Posts: 637 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well I have ground my way to 56 divination.

I just have to say gratz Jagex.

You managed to make a skill that is more boring and more useless than agility.

The imagination and creativity required to come up with this skill amazes me. Oh wait you just transferred Runespam to the surface and made the xp rate worse didn't you?

26-Aug-2013 11:08:33

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014 Back to Top