Forums

W&F Discussion and Chat Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,815 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Actually I'm rather shocked that it gave you the information for you have membership in digital format.

When you prepay membership and don't have a credit card on file for rebilling. I have mine when I look at my account information as physically saying I have membership til June blank of 2016. So I'm surprised it gave it to you in digital format. You think that would be consistent for everyone.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

02-Dec-2015 13:54:18

Erehk

Erehk

Posts: 15,453 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
zune dude5 said :
Hello, i have paid for members and can not get onto a members world. what can i do to fix this?

What happens when you try to get on a members world? I can see just by the membership icon here on the forums that you are a member, so you should be able to join any world (except W52 which is the VIP-membership world).
@RS_Erehk

04-Dec-2015 03:17:28

Calm Enigma

Calm Enigma

Forum Moderator Posts: 10,882 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Calm Enigma said :
I've left a message for Tuffty who was dealing with your recruitment threads but in the future please post forum-related queries on the Forum Help thread :)

^ hopefully that link should work. Otherwise scroll down to the "Community Home" forum section; the Forum Help thread is usually near the top of it.
-
C.E.

Clam Enigma's evil twin | Council of the RS
W
arring League

-•¤{
Wicked
Fury
}¤•-

04-Dec-2015 10:39:54 - Last edited on 04-Dec-2015 10:40:20 by Calm Enigma

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The link in the fsr is out of date, so if you were trying to use that that's why it took you to the main page. It has been mentioned before a few times, but like most things relating to the forums it is bottom of the pile.

04-Dec-2015 17:38:33

Applejuiceaj
Nov
fmod Member

Applejuiceaj

Forum Moderator Posts: 44,941 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilf said :
The link in the fsr is out of date, so if you were trying to use that that's why it took you to the main page. It has been mentioned before a few times, but like most things relating to the forums it is bottom of the pile.

I'll forward this along. :)

04-Dec-2015 18:38:07

Yusou Bhoroi

Yusou Bhoroi

Posts: 8,551 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Yusou Bhoroi said :
..... Has there been any pronouncement slackening the rules on swearing on the forums? .....

I have not seen an announcement of that nature (and hopefully never will).

I think there's more tolerance now towards milder curse words (such as 'bloody', and 'damn') but I can't say I've noticed anyone out and out swearing.

I must have just been unlucky with my choice of threads. :/

09-Dec-2015 21:52:43

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740 Back to Top