Forums

? Clan Help ¿ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248

Transcendent

Transcendent

Posts: 35,372 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sani btw said :
Yes, you are obviously allowed to have alts in your clan. And as for the capping; I'm quite sure that most clans have been aware of this for several months already.

As I said in another thread, I am fine with being able to cap on more than one character in the same citadel if the characters are not in the citadel at the same time if a Jmod says it is allowed, however I would like to see Jmod confirmation before I take a player's word for this, because so far all I have seen is Jmods saying it is not allowed to cap on more than one character in the same citadel.
Hi.

19-Nov-2015 11:25:50

Vincent D
Apr Member 2011

Vincent D

Posts: 885 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am running my clan while my owner is on break, and I have a few questions about upgrades. I'm not quite sure how they work.

Right now we're trying to upgrade our citadel to tier 4. All of our buildings are at t3 so I don't think that's the issue. We've been hitting the upkeep costs every week, the necessary numbers of visitors is correct, and it would seem we have what we need for the upgrade to occur, but it is not happening. The citadel is marked for upgrade as well.

What I'm not understanding is in the resources list, there is upgrades with a negative number and it shows upgrades part paid as a high number. This number seems to carry over. For example, our upgrades number for logs is -37793 and our upgrades part paid says 56343. What does this mean? I don't understand.
Nothing interesting happens.

06-Dec-2015 04:36:37

Kera
Aug Member 2010

Kera

Posts: 11,100 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ok i will try to explain based on figures from my own citadel - but my pm is on if you need further explanation -

By way of background, we have a tier 7 citadel and are currently working on the final few cosmetic upgrades. The figures Im quoting relate to our levels of Stone ( we are on Sunday, our tick is Tuesday)

Stone blocks
Total 11339 - this is how much stone we collected so far this week
Upkeep 1300 - amount used for upkeep this week ( 100% met)
Upgrades -60000 ( this is an amount that we carried over from previous weeks)
(upgrades part paid 60000) ^ as above,
Surplus 70039 this is (upgrade + total) - upkeep
Goal 100000 - our manually set target for this weeks stone

I wouldnt pay much attention to any of those figures, use the % shown on the bar graphs for upkeep or upgrade. Together with your totals from the mini games interface.

Message me in game if you need any further explanation

Kera x
Kera:
Proud leader of Shattered Moon

06-Dec-2015 21:45:10 - Last edited on 06-Dec-2015 21:47:58 by Kera

RainGl0w

RainGl0w

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm not sure if this is in the right place or not. I run a clan. I talked to this guy who wants to join my clan. He is currently the leader of a clan with zero other people in it. We went to the scribe to disband his clan so he could be on cooldown to join mine. The scribe is telling him that he has to be inside of the citadel to leave his clan. He does not have a citadel because he has no clan members. Can anyone help?

And if this is in the wrong place, I sincerely apologize. I wasn't sure where to put it.

11-Jan-2016 22:45:25

Calm Enigma

Calm Enigma

Forum Moderator Posts: 10,882 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Perhaps he wasn't in his clan chat channel when he tried to disband the clan? Not being in your clan chat channel prevents you from performing various admin permissions. Rejoining the clan chat channel and trying again could solve the issue. That's the only thing I can think of that may have caused that message. -
C.E.

Clam Enigma's evil twin | Council of the RS
W
arring League

-•¤{
Wicked
Fury
}¤•-

12-Jan-2016 17:01:09

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248 Back to Top