Forums

? Clan Help ¿ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248

Daviddts

Daviddts

Posts: 16,699 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
II XP II said :
Hi, not sure if any of these google sheets might be of use on this handy thread you guys have created.
Google sheets thread

Hiya II XP II,
I've looked at your sheets are I have to say I love them! They would be useful for Clan Leaders I'm sure. Unfortunately I'm not sure the length I could go as per forums rules and directing to them on the thread. :( I will defiantly forward these to other clan leaders for you though!
On a le ciel pour limite
Donc on a pas le temps pour les regrets

03-Nov-2015 06:01:46

AldiMidLaner
Dec Member 2023

AldiMidLaner

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there, We started a new clan this week and immediately all 5 members got to work capping. The problem is our clan counter continues to only show that 3 members have visited, when this is not the case we have 5k logs everyone has capped. We have gone in and out frequently trying to fix this bug so we dont lose the citadel. We have roughly 1 day until reset so any quick help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

10-Nov-2015 14:16:10

Transcendent

Transcendent

Posts: 35,372 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Recently there have been Jmod posts saying it is not allowed to cap on more than one character in the same citadel, and I don't think a lot of players are aware capping on more than one character in the same clan is against the rules. Players who try to follow the rules may be breaking the rule on capping on more than one character because they don't know it is against the rules.

Its not clear if you are allowed to have more than one character in the same clan if only one of them caps.

I'd like to know if anyone can have more than one character in the same clan, and for this thread to make it known it is not allowed for players to cap on more than one character in the same clan citadel because it would be considered exploiting gameplay mechanics under the rules for multilogging.

Original message details are unavailable.
Can I cap on two accounts in same citadel without getting a banhammer?

Mod Matthe replied:
Original message details are unavailable.
As Kera quoted - no you cannot. It is considered exploiting gameplay mechanics.

Hi.

16-Nov-2015 02:31:55

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248 Back to Top