Forums

? Clan Help ¿ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248

GillesDeRais
Mar Member 2020

GillesDeRais

Posts: 413 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,

I'd imagine this isn't the correct place for this, but I thought i'd try anyway. Our previous leader, has become a problem as of late. I, along with a council of other members of the clan, consisting of deputy owners, overseers, and co-ordinators, have decided to ban this player from entering our clan. He is now posting on our clan forums with claims of scamming. This hurts the image of the clan, and I was wondering if this post could be removed?

The post in question is on the "Devastation Reapers V3" in 100+ combat section and is on page 22, by an "Ice Phase"

Thank you in advance for a reply into this inquiry,

-GillesDeRais
Owner of Devastation Reapers

14-Feb-2015 13:53:05

Callam

Callam

Posts: 653 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm not sure if you guys will know the answer to my question but Imma shoot anyway. In the past, a couple of our members had gotten their clan tab Xp entirely reset back to 0. They did not leave, their Xp was simply erased from the clan page. I enquired a few of the clan J-Mods about this on Twitter. I got a vague answer to send them an email about this and I've never gotten a response since. This has previously happened with other clans as well. I'm merely wondering if there's anyway to revert the XP that the two members lost.

My second question and perhaps the more important one, every few weeks or so the clan XP refreshes taking into consideration the people who've left as well as the people who've gone inactive I assume. It seems every time the total clan XP is being refreshed, more XP is being taken away then what we did owe from inactive/ex-members. I'm getting pretty concerned about this since we've been lingering about the mid 1B for over a month when we don't even have that many members leaving or going inactive.

Would appreciate any sort of answer, tyvm.

EDIT: Sorry about the bad grammar, typed this up on my phone in a rush. :x
Callam
|
Muutie
|

17-Feb-2015 23:23:18 - Last edited on 17-Feb-2015 23:24:41 by Callam

lndi
Mar Member 2008

lndi

Posts: 4,669 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Callam, in regards to your first question it is a known random bug that the J-Mods are aware of and have been gathering some info from those it happens to. Apparently it is a tricky one to track down and there hasn't been a fix yet as far as I know. If the XP doesn't correct itself (which apparently has also happened) there isn't a way to get it back.

Second question, clan XP is updated every few weeks or so. Basically it removes XP of members who have left, and adds any XP gained by new members, so a few things factor into the XP after an update. If 1 or 2 players who had tons of XP leave, and you get 1 or 2 players who seldom play you will see a bigger drop than if 1 or 2 with medium XP leave and 1 or 2 join and grind away day after day, your loss may not be as noticeable.

18-Feb-2015 08:12:38

woutertje
Nov Member 2007

woutertje

Posts: 2,536 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey,

anyone know what i can do about people making black other clans?

like when they log in, see a vex of other clan they just start like: this clan is sad, its full of scammers, hackers etc. (just making it black out of nothing)

not sure if there is any report option or something?

thanks,
waltje

p.s. got a name of this guy dooing this multiple times, but wont post because of name and shame forum rules.

18-Feb-2015 20:33:12 - Last edited on 18-Feb-2015 20:34:23 by woutertje

lndi
Mar Member 2008

lndi

Posts: 4,669 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Best you can do is ignore them. Chances are if they don't get the attention they want they will eventually get bored and move on. No one likes hearing trolls taking jabs at their clans, but it does happen. If they show up move your vex, and if they still find you may want to make sure your chat settings are on friends only, so they can't trail you.

If they continue and you feel they are breaking any rules you can report in game under the category that fits best.

19-Feb-2015 04:52:24

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248 Back to Top