Forums

? Clan Help ¿ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248

Kera
Aug Member 2010

Kera

Posts: 11,100 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you were able to order the tier 4 citadel upgrade at the same time as the battlefield and woodcutting plots to t3, then yes, you would be tier 4 after the tick if you have met the upgrade costs on all.
Kera:
Proud leader of Shattered Moon

04-Jun-2016 19:42:31

Kera
Aug Member 2010

Kera

hi Jezana, sorry your having trouble :(

You will need report the post on the Forum help thread . When you post here, show the forum, thread name and page number of the post in question, together with the QFC so that the Forum Mods can easily find the offending thread.
Kera:

13-Jun-2016 12:43:52

DarkCymru
Dec Member 2023

DarkCymru

Posts: 1,092 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I need help getting founders done and dusted for my Social and Community clan with bits of skilling. I want to lead a clan of my own to personalise myself and help my minions in need.

I have a clan name to myself until it is formed. I having higher difficulty finding founders even though we have a thread for looking for founders and it hardly does trumps. Is there anyway I can speed this up for easier time?
I am just a friendly naughty Illusionist

16-Jun-2016 12:21:00

Kera
Aug Member 2010

Kera

Hi there WOW, it looks like you have already posted on the Looking for Founders forum which is where we would normally suggest when someone is looking for like minded people to start a clan.

The very best way to start a clan is with friends, so try asking people who you spend time with, those who have similar interests to you, if they would be interested in helping you get a clan off the ground.

Failing that, try asking people you meet in game while skilling etc; for a lot of people who aren't in a clan currently, its because they aren't really aware of them, and how easy it is to be a part of one. Give them the advantages of getting in at base level, and have a chance to help shape the future of something great

good luck with your clan

Kera x
Kera:

16-Jun-2016 14:19:28

DarkCymru
Dec Member 2023

DarkCymru

Posts: 1,092 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Kera

I might have another question, should I just make a clan in a old way at first then gain players interest then found the clan like use a friends chat?
I am just a friendly naughty Illusionist

16-Jun-2016 16:16:26 - Last edited on 16-Jun-2016 16:18:12 by DarkCymru

Kera
Aug Member 2010

Kera

Theres no right or wrong way to do it, finding interested parties is the key element here.

If using friends chat brings people who otherwise wouldn't know each other together , then yes, its a great way to get everyone enthusiastic about starting up a clan. As soon as you have the 5 founders, you want to get your clan started asap then you can start recruiting proper :D
Kera:

16-Jun-2016 18:19:08

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248 Back to Top