Forums

? Clan Help ¿ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248

The contents of this message have been hidden.

06-May-2016 17:59:02

Calm Enigma

Calm Enigma

Forum Moderator Posts: 10,882 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Hayden - clans are allowed to use TeamSpeak since it just allows you to communicate with others via voice, which is not against the rules. As for the disruptive behaviour, botting and rwt, make sure you use the in-game reporting function to flag those to Jagex who will take action where possible.

(Btw, naming and accusing other players isn't allowed here on the forums as we can't prove the truth behind claims here. The post above was removed as it named and shamed some players.)
-
C.E.

Clam Enigma's evil twin | Council of the RS
W
arring League

-•¤{
Wicked
Fury
}¤•-

07-May-2016 10:55:51

SlayerMusic1
Oct Member 2023

SlayerMusic1

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The reason I asked about team speak is because its not just voice, but also text, and clans seem to be using it to bypass rules on website advertising, and perform real world trades, obtain real contact information, and pass dirty pictures.

(I appreciate the heads up, and didn't intend to shame anyone; It was just a genuine concern that could be backed by empirical evidence. )

10-May-2016 01:07:32

Calm Enigma

Calm Enigma

Forum Moderator Posts: 10,882 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Hayden - TS server links cannot be advertised on the forums for that reason. But if a clan wants to use one and find an alternate method to advertise it then they can. You can share potentially dangerous links on pretty much any other communication platform and Jagex can only hold their players' hands for so long..

Also I realise your intention was good, don't worry :) It's just a forum rule that is applied to everyone for consistency so don't let it get to you :)
-
C.E.

Clam Enigma's evil twin | Council of the RS
W
arring League

-•¤{
Wicked
Fury
}¤•-

10-May-2016 08:00:21

ur gross
Nov Member 2016

ur gross

Posts: 80 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a question about citadel upgrades, what exactly does Upgrades part-paid mean? And if our battlefield and woodcutting plot are only level 2 but marked to be upgraded this week will we be upgraded next week to tier 4?

04-Jun-2016 01:49:09 - Last edited on 04-Jun-2016 02:08:29 by ur gross

Kera
Aug Member 2010

Kera

Posts: 11,100 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Part paid means exactly that - that you haven't reached the full amount of resources needed to upgrade in one week.

For some upgrades - particularly the higher citadel upgrades, it will take you several weeks to meet the full upgrade cost, so you will make a part payment towards this each week, with the upgrade itself happening at the tick when you have finally reached the full upgrade amount ,

If your battlefield and woodcutting plot are both tier 2 , and marked for upgrade, then provided you have met the full upgrade cost, then you will be tier 3 following your build tick.
Kera:
Proud leader of Shattered Moon

04-Jun-2016 13:28:47

ur gross
Nov Member 2016

ur gross

Posts: 80 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think I should have been a little more clear on the tier 4 part lol, i meant that the battlefield and woodcutting plot were tier 2 and my citadel was tier 3, we are going to meet the upgrade cost this week for all 3 so will we be able to get tier 4 citadel or no?

04-Jun-2016 19:02:10

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248 Back to Top