Forums

? Clan Help ¿ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248

Kera
Aug Member 2010

Kera

Posts: 11,100 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If the resources you need for upgrades are a large amount, you may not see the gold colour on the bar chart which is the easiest way to see allocated resources for summoning.

In this I assume that you did have an upgrade ordered? I've never heard of the summoning resources being lost, and definitely never experienced it myself. They appear to (for the most part ) be allocated in resource order, so will go to timber, then stone before the others.
Kera:
Proud leader of Shattered Moon

19-Mar-2015 17:00:26

Calm Enigma

Calm Enigma

Forum Moderator Posts: 10,882 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hazeel said :
Calm Enigma said :
How did you come to that conclusion?

I checked the resources for the upgrade before and after the tick. We had 3k summoning, but it didn't go anywhere.

They're already included in the number of resources you had before the tick. As Kera said, if you go on the upgrade and upkeep windows, the resources contributed by summoning are coloured gold.
-
C.E.

Clam Enigma's evil twin | Council of the RS
W
arring League

-•¤{
Wicked
Fury
}¤•-

19-Mar-2015 21:34:06

Hazeel

Hazeel

Posts: 6,735 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ahhh OK, that was the issue. Also, I have two upgrades planned. Tier 6 stronghold and Medium Avatar Habitat. Up until now we have been working on the Avatar Habitat, but our members have gotten more active, so we've reached the 25 visitors needed to work on Tier 6.

The thing is, the Medium Avatar Habitat was almost finished and I'd rather wrap that up before working on Tier 6 (which has now taken priority). Is there a way to give the Avatar Habitat priority without telling members not to reach the 25 visitor cap?
Runescape doesn't need a hero...it needs a villain. An all encompassing force of evil that will remain ever-threatening and use chaos to make the peoples of Gielinor tolerate each other, grow strong together, and fight side by side against this evil. I am that villain.

20-Mar-2015 18:37:34

Sani btw
Apr Member 2021

Sani btw

Posts: 13,829 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
iiKillGodz said :
How do I check how long I have until I can join a clan again?

You can see how many days there are left on your cooldown by going to the Clan Interface (the interface that you also used to leave your previous clan) or the Community Tab ;)

23-Mar-2015 10:57:23 - Last edited on 23-Mar-2015 10:58:07 by Sani btw

Kara Tan

Kara Tan

Posts: 2,895 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a question we leveled keep to 5 but didn't get our loom. We had our 20 visitors and 100%. I didn't see loom offered before the build this week. I put in order for the loom, I just wondered why I didn't see it available if it was. Regarding upkeep and upgrades for instance for woodcutting ours says this week so far we have 704 total, upkeep is 2430 and upgrades is 160. What confuses me is the surplus -1836 it shows. I don't see the other plots offered. When will be able to get the food plot and summoning plot? I know we are small clan I want to encourage our members by getting this information. Thank you.

28-Mar-2015 03:18:12

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248 Back to Top