Forums

? Clan Help ¿ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248

SpedNero
Mar Member 2019

SpedNero

Posts: 35 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
umm im not sure if this is the right place for this but ill ask anyway.

so a few weeks ago a couple of friends and i started a clan. since then we have gotten the avatar. everyone from admin to dep can summon the ava but for some reason when i (clan owner) try to summon it there isnt an option for me too.

any help would be muchly appreciated.

16-Mar-2015 10:51:21

Hazeel

Hazeel

Posts: 6,735 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm curious how summoning works. I've been told the "summoning resource" fills in the "resource we need the most". If we hadn't made upkeep I assume this feels in what we need to get upkeep.

But if we don't need upkeep and we're working on upgrades, does it go into whatever resource the upgrade has the least amount in or will it go into whatever resource we have the least amount of, regardless of whether we need it or not?
Runescape doesn't need a hero...it needs a villain. An all encompassing force of evil that will remain ever-threatening and use chaos to make the peoples of Gielinor tolerate each other, grow strong together, and fight side by side against this evil. I am that villain.

17-Mar-2015 02:31:36

Hazeel

Hazeel

Hmmm...for some reason our summoning resources didn't go into upgrade. =( Runescape doesn't need a hero...it needs a villain. An all encompassing force of evil that will remain ever-threatening and use chaos to make the peoples of Gielinor tolerate each other, grow strong together, and fight side by side against this evil. I am that villain.

19-Mar-2015 04:43:39

Hazeel

Hazeel

Calm Enigma said :
How did you come to that conclusion?

I checked the resources for the upgrade before and after the tick. We had 3k summoning, but it didn't go anywhere.
Runescape doesn't need a hero...it needs a villain. An all encompassing force of evil that will remain ever-threatening and use chaos to make the peoples of Gielinor tolerate each other, grow strong together, and fight side by side against this evil. I am that villain.

19-Mar-2015 16:04:33

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248 Back to Top