Forums

? Clan Help ¿ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248

Sicariu
Feb Member 2011

Sicariu

Posts: 9,648 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes.

If you miss upkeep in your Citadel, it will become dilapidated for one week which puts your Citadel in a "broken" state. It has a gloomy atmosphere and torn flags, and unfortunately no avatar access during that period. If you meet upkeep this week, your Citadel will be "fixed" as if it never happened and your avatars will return.

Just be aware that if you do not meet upkeep now that your Citadel is dilapidated, you will lose a tier from your Citadel which will put your clan at T6. Make sure you motivate your clan members to help out because it will be well worth it in the end.

Hope this helps, and good luck.
~ Sicariu
Leader of
No Sigil No Sleep
- founded 1 April 2013
Need Clan Help ?

18-Jul-2016 05:51:18

KenPerm
Jun Member 2016

KenPerm

Posts: 1,487 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,

I am owner of Savage Kings Pvm 110+ and our forums is currently on page 200 and full, how can i fix so we can start posting again? IF someone wants to PM me in game id greatly appreciate it!

-KingKendall
..›,,¸¸.”•›,,¸¸.”•›,,¸¸..”•›,,¸¸ Be Savage Not Average¸¸,,‹•”...¸¸,,‹•”.¸¸,,‹•”.¸¸,,‹..

...›,,¸¸.”•›,,¸¸.”•›Savage Ken‹•”...¸¸,,‹•”.¸¸,,‹•”.¸¸,,‹..

26-Aug-2016 01:19:23

Kera
Aug Member 2010

Kera

Posts: 11,100 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HI Kendall,

200 pages is the max you can have for a forum so you will need to make a new one.
You will see many clans have had to do this - forums named v2 etc. Make sure you have a copy of the posts you need so that you can always make new versions when needed.

Kera x
Kera:
Proud leader of Shattered Moon

26-Aug-2016 08:55:15

KenPerm
Jun Member 2016

KenPerm

Posts: 1,487 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you very much for the response Kera!
..›,,¸¸.”•›,,¸¸.”•›,,¸¸..”•›,,¸¸ Be Savage Not Average¸¸,,‹•”...¸¸,,‹•”.¸¸,,‹•”.¸¸,,‹..

...›,,¸¸.”•›,,¸¸.”•›Savage Ken‹•”...¸¸,,‹•”.¸¸,,‹•”.¸¸,,‹..

27-Aug-2016 20:59:31

Amarthuil

Amarthuil

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm looking for advice on what my clan can do together. what kind of things can we do as a team. how can I plan and post information about activities my team has planned for our clan so that everyone in the clan will know about them?

10-Sep-2016 05:29:45

Kera
Aug Member 2010

Kera

Posts: 11,100 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The obvious place to post information on what the clan has planned is the RS clan forums. Everyone in clan can see those, you could also put a link to the events post on your vex for clan ( or public view). the clan noticeboard can also be used to give some basic information - where and when with a brief description of what the event is. You could branch out and have a clan offsite forum ( although not all players trust these).

As to events - what you plan needs to be driven by what sort of clan you are.

Bossing events are always popular with pvm clans , gauge the boss to use on the level of those in your clan, and work on a program to gradually increase the difficultly if they prove popular.

Skilling competitions, with a different skill each time so that everyone gets a chance to show how great they are.

Or things can just be for fun ! Hide and seek, terror bird races, drop parties, fancy dress for themed weekends, or just a social event - maybe where everyone caps at the citadel - where everyone gets to meet up and chat.

It may be that you need try out some things before you hit upon what works for your clan - since each clan is different.

Ask the clan what they would like to do, and try out everything to see what works .

Good luck!

Let me know how you get on

kera x
Kera:
Proud leader of Shattered Moon

10-Sep-2016 18:31:00

Crunchyonion

Crunchyonion

Posts: 19 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there. Hope I'm posting in the right place :o I just have a weird question about Clan Leader permissions. Basically my clan is in a situation where our leader is temporarily inactive because of his schedule. We've had no problems with this arrangement as the other Deputy Owners and I have managed just fine until he presumably returns. A problem we've come up with though is he has certain permission set as Clan Leader that we, of course, can't change. For instance we can assign an admin to Avatar Warden but not another Deputy. As well, we have an inactive Deputy that needs to be deranked, but we of course can't demote the same rank. Also, while we've never had to use it yet, we fear we don't have proper kick/ban permissions that could some day be necessary.

So our situation is this: is there a way our Clan Leader could give someone the same permissions as him? Or is that technically impossible without him actually leaving? We don't want him replaced or anything like that. We'd just like if someone else were able to be like a present Acting Clan Leader or something like that while he's away.

Thanks!
If a chicken had lips, could it whistle?

16-Oct-2016 10:32:58 - Last edited on 16-Oct-2016 10:34:52 by Crunchyonion

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248 Back to Top