Forums

? Clan Help ¿ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248

lndi
Mar Member 2008

lndi

Posts: 4,669 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Unless you or a clan mate made note of the date, there isn't a way to find the exact date. When you apply for CLF you can give a close estimate. To gain access your clan needs to be at least 6 months old.

22-Sep-2015 17:02:47

07 Season
Jul Member 2022

07 Season

Posts: 55 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello support group,

I'm here today because I opened a boosting cc for castle wars as my clan name is red**blue (sara vs zammy). The reason for my posting here is because the cc is fairly new and growing in size within 2 days. I originally opened this cc as a free way to boost worlds and allow players to access and play a dead content minigame for cosmetic rewards. "Sv clan" (a pure clan) is the original cc players go to for boosting worlds as they have the list set up. They charge 5 million gp per day per person for list if there is an active one. They don't do world calls, don't help people understand the list, and don't give accurate lists for people to follow. My clan chat has active ranks trying to help the community reach a common goal in achieving tickets. My clan chat calls, provides a daily list of world set ups, and helps with any questions they have.

Quite frankly i'm not sure if what i'm doing is okay? This has been around pre eoc and still implemented into Oldschool now with no changes. Jagex has discussed this as an issue that they will fix if it becomes a problem. 1000's of accounts have done this process for decorative gold armour and halo's for pures. But jagex has not stated that this is bannable and or reportable for doing so. However it is bannable if multilogging on 2 separate accounts to take advantage of a minigame. But what is it considered if its a group of people world hopping to finished worlds? Is this bannable? Should I close down the cc I'm trying to start up?

cc is closed to public for now to avoid list scamming and world crashing. About 20 people have joined since I started this mission.

I just do not want to get banned or reported for trying to organize world lists, and set up worlds to fall back to back on eachother. I also want to avoid players scamming for list and post an official boosting cc on the forums but afraid to do so if this is against the rules. Please somebody shine some light on this topic.

21-Oct-2015 01:27:22

Calm Enigma

Calm Enigma

Forum Moderator Posts: 10,882 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Red**Blue - from my experience boosting does not lead to bans unless you also break rules such as multilogging to exploit game mechanics, as you said. Ofc I'm not a JMod so this is by no means absolutely certain, but I can pretty safely say you shouldn't worry about getting banned for this. -
C.E.

Clam Enigma's evil twin | Council of the RS
W
arring League

-•¤{
Wicked
Fury
}¤•-

23-Oct-2015 12:41:10

Raldrineorth
Aug Member 2008

Raldrineorth

Posts: 10,410 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alright, so my co and I are trying to figure out how to move a Citadel Build Tick to 7:00pm Friday her time and that is 3:00am my time. I'd really like for it to be her time, but I don't know what all options are there when you select Move tick at the Quartermaster. (Can't see them because reset just happened and our Upkeep isn't finished yet.)

Would I be able to set an exact date and time or do I need to close off permissions to keep the Citadel empty so she could grab first dibs and have the tick time set when she wants it?
Money can't buy you happiness but it can rent you paradise. | Currently training Necromancy for Max cape, when does this skill get fun?
Checking Papayas on OSRS, currently 93 Farming.

23-Oct-2015 23:55:38

Kera
Aug Member 2010

Kera

Posts: 11,100 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
what you need to do is speak to the Quartermaster in the keep at the EXACT time that you want the tick to change to. As simple as that ( plus getting double upkeep ;) )

As far us upkeep goes, everyone who capped before you moved the tick will be able to cap again after it, so getting twice the amount shouldn't be a problem.

Remember that you are pushing the tick back, so you will go from your usual tick until the time you reset it , and then from that time for a week before the tick happens.

my pm is on if you need any further advice.

Kera x
Kera:
Proud leader of Shattered Moon

24-Oct-2015 15:35:00

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248 Back to Top