Forums

? Clan Help ¿ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248

Sani btw
Apr Member 2021

Sani btw

Posts: 13,829 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bbq-N-Beers said :
where can I post to merge my clan with another ?

If you are looking to merge with another clan, you can do that here in Clan Central.

But as a fellow Clan Leader; it is highly unlikely that someone will want to merge with another clan, it also might not work out as you expected.

13-Aug-2015 13:03:41

Kera
Aug Member 2010

Kera

Posts: 11,100 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hijack in what way ?

Was it a clan member trying to take over or a non clan member coming in and trying to poach members ? Either way the best method of stopping people doing it is to add the offending person to the clan ban list. However unless you have proof that it was an actual clan member I would think twice before removing them from clan and banning them.

If you have trouble with multiple guests, then close your clan so that guests cannot enter. When things calm down then you can reopen it, although plenty of clans do not have their chats accessible to guests ever, and it works fine.

Its also worth remembering that anyone ranked admin + has the ability to kick people from the clan - although these ranks are restricted to 2 kicks a day. Try to keep all clan members on your friends list so that if they disappear from clan suddenly you can contact them regarding it ( or them you) and so be aware of whether you have a bigger issue or not.

My pm is always on if you need any further advice or assistance.

Kera x
Kera:
Proud leader of Shattered Moon

14-Aug-2015 09:54:24

Yuimetal
Dec Member 2022

Yuimetal

Posts: 1,007 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks alot Kera.
What happened was that this specific user was looking to lead/help a clan.
I decided to give this guy a chance and invited him and also gave him organiser rank.

Now I know that was stupid of my part ranking him directly. And on the next day while I wasnt on, He was spamming my cc, promoting random people and kicking people out. Now its all fixed and back to normal but I still hold a grudge on that user and his friends and im pretty mad about it. My clan mates have over 30 screenshots of them kicking people, insulting people and yet they are not banned somehow.

Is there anything I can do? (They are on my clan ban list).
hi

14-Aug-2015 14:12:53

Sani btw
Apr Member 2021

Sani btw

Yuimetal said :

The only thing you can do is reporting the players for offensive language or disruptive behaviour if needed.

This also isn't really a case that can end up in a banned player, since you gave him/her the rank. It is highly unlikely that anything will happen to either of these players if people didn't report them when it happened.

14-Aug-2015 15:05:34

Sani btw
Apr Member 2021

Sani btw

Yuimetal said :

Reports don't go through instantly. It can take some time for it to be processed.

The Support team might not take action though, they know what they are doing and where the line is. We as players can't do anything about that, so it's best to move on.

14-Aug-2015 15:40:55

lndi
Mar Member 2008

lndi

Posts: 4,669 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Outside of any reportable language that may have happened there were no rules broken, and definitely nothing that seems it would be bannable. By giving the person rank you pretty much gave them permission to do what they did. Not saying it is right by any means, but not against the rules. Be selective in who you give those higher ranks to and avoid most of these kind of problems. Glad you got it all straightened out though :)

14-Aug-2015 16:25:16

Quick find code: 135-136-636-65469248 Back to Top