Forums

W&F Discussion and Chat Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740

Epicus

Epicus

Posts: 38,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Treemaid said :
I've always wondered that too. Sometimes it would be useful to see your own post on threads that are on autohide for example, and as you point out, if it was rulebreaking anyway, it's not going to harm the person who wrote it to see it.

I wouldn't see why this would get implemented (if it ever did). Yes, it may be shielded from other peoples views - though, there is still that chance that they can simply spam the content over and over without having to change something about it (I know that happens now, even when we can't see the posts). Think it's something unnecessary.

16-Mar-2014 22:18:59

Epicus

Epicus

Posts: 38,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Never really thought that Jlite was bad, if I have to be honest. A lot of the threads in there are ones that you'd see post in General. General usually was a quest/weapon based section back when Jlite was around. It was nothing like it is now.

23-Mar-2014 19:37:38

Treemaid

Treemaid

Forum Moderator Posts: 11,286 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, I've heard whispers about not there not being enough Fmods for ages. Looks like the CM team have listened! I'm looking forward to meeting a host of new team mates very soon! Go for it guys! :D

~~More Forum Mods urgently needed. Click here for applications.~~
AKA: Arbr**** Vie
Please also remove the filter from our siggies Jagex! :)

01-Apr-2014 08:32:40

Treemaid

Treemaid

Forum Moderator Posts: 11,286 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Treemaid said :
Well, I've heard whispers about not there not being enough Fmods for ages. Looks like the CM team have listened! I'm looking forward to meeting a host of new team mates very soon! Go for it guys! :D

~~
More Forum Mods urgently needed. Click here for applications.
~~

Oops, soz, not sure how I did that quote double post! lol
AKA: Arbr**** Vie
Please also remove the filter from our siggies Jagex! :)

01-Apr-2014 08:34:03 - Last edited on 01-Apr-2014 08:50:18 by Treemaid

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740 Back to Top