Forums

W&F Discussion and Chat Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740

Tommey

Tommey

Posts: 1,634 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Chrisso said :
Forum Help - Request moderator assistance here. (Title changes/Report rule breaking)
That link doesn't work for me. I need a thread moved, where do I go for this?
"Scabaras' followers are deep thinkers, coming to conclusions tempered by lack of distractions. If you wish for a life of study, you can do no better than to follow his ways."

12-Nov-2015 16:06:06

Treemaid

Treemaid

Posts: 11,286 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Figment IMG said :
The sections under My Account section are no longer Collapsible. Is this a Glitch?
If I don't want to open/view a section I should not be forced to see it open.

Oh yes. Lots of scrolling now!
Maybe it will miraculously and mysteriously change back in the same mysterious manner it changed in the first place. :D

And hi all! Nice to see some familiar names still active on this thread. :)
AKA: Arbr**** Vie
Please also remove the filter from our siggies Jagex! :)

15-Nov-2015 21:08:20

Posts: 18,410 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Figment IMG said :
The sections under My Account section are no longer Collapsible. Is this a Glitch?
If I don't want to open/view a section I should not be forced to see it open.

Has been happening to me for a while now. Started out with the name change one, then suddenly all of them were expanded. They're having some trouble with the website now....with the signatures and all that.

I thought it was me until I read your post, but I was too lazy to clear my cache and all that stuff to see if it made a difference. :P
× Aussie
× Forum Enthusiast
× Minigamer
x
Road to Comp ×
Serenity Isle CC ×
Minigames FC ×

17-Nov-2015 09:23:35

AdamLHarp

AdamLHarp

Posts: 326 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hmm. My subscription rebill date says something like 07/08/2016. (This figure is not accurate i changed it for security reasons.)
Is this July 8th, or August 7th? I know some countries use DD/MM/YYYY and others use MM/DD/YYYY... Would you consider updating the subscription details to use MMMM DD, YYYY. IE: January 01, 2016

30-Nov-2015 13:46:29 - Last edited on 30-Nov-2015 13:48:32 by AdamLHarp

Yusou Bhoroi

Yusou Bhoroi

Posts: 8,551 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hmm, I was away a lot, during the middle of the Year, and wasn't on the Forums much, for a Month or so, before that.. so I may have missed some announcement (though I have looked arround,and not found one): Has there been any pronouncement slackening the rules on swearing on the forums?

Just I've seen an awful lot more, the last to Months, with it all being unactioned, and sometimes by forumers I wouldn't have asociated it with, before.. (including a couple in the green).

It's fine if it's been announced.. but it's just not very pleasant, and seems to have blown up a lot, in a short time.

(Sorry to moan.. just trying to find out if anyone knows something I've missed).

30-Nov-2015 16:39:26

Erehk

Erehk

Posts: 15,453 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
AdamLHarp said :
Hmm. My subscription rebill date says something like 07/08/2016. (This figure is not accurate i changed it for security reasons.)
Is this July 8th, or August 7th? I know some countries use DD/MM/YYYY and others use MM/DD/YYYY... Would you consider updating the subscription details to use MMMM DD, YYYY. IE: January 01, 2016

I know that the date in the UK is written DD/MM/YYYY, so I'd guess that 07/08/2016 would mean August 7th. :)
@RS_Erehk

30-Nov-2015 17:23:09

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Kiara

When a clan has 3 or more threads in the same section and the old ones have the last couple of pages saying new thread use ###-###-### along with the dates being from months ago/the previous year it is fairly evident as to which is the old one.

But as some people don't forum a lot when they check profile they bump the one on it which if it is old bumps it to the front and then other people use it.

I've seen other people post about it here as well.

At least they didn't go full on stupid and lock the new ones for thread stealing lol.

30-Nov-2015 23:51:48

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yusou Bhoroi said :
..... Has there been any pronouncement slackening the rules on swearing on the forums? .....

I have not seen an announcement of that nature (and hopefully never will).

I think there's more tolerance now towards milder curse words (such as 'bloody', and 'damn') but I can't say I've noticed anyone out and out swearing.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

02-Dec-2015 02:02:17

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740 Back to Top