Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hiya Blasty, good to see you :)

Not sure about the bug, is that a selector bug or am I missing something?

Erehk said :
I used to have the border color turned on quite a while back, and I thought it used to carry over when someone else quoted me

There is two border options, one for posts and the other for quotes. So what you thought was correct, borders can carry over to quotes. You just need to tick the other box, see pic :)

HTTP://i.imgur.com/4Q5GB8n.png

09-Mar-2016 02:04:49 - Last edited on 09-Mar-2016 02:05:32 by Indecent Act

Erehk

Erehk

Posts: 15,453 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :
Erehk said :
I used to have the border color turned on quite a while back, and I thought it used to carry over when someone else quoted me

There is two border options, one for posts and the other for quotes. So what you thought was correct, borders can carry over to quotes. You just need to tick the other box, see pic :)

Oh wow, no idea how I missed that haha. Thanks! :)
@RS_Erehk

09-Mar-2016 02:11:31

Blasty
Feb Member 2017

Blasty

Posts: 9,319 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I haven't looked into it in detail, but it looks like something is embedding html that comes before a smiley (with linkify enabled)

Edit: Ohh, if it's not working the same for everyone then it might be to do with what my settings are

<h1>test</h1> :o
Blasty
// @BlastytheBlue // Blasty#5167
| Co-owner of Mine Nation

09-Mar-2016 02:17:55 - Last edited on 09-Mar-2016 02:36:15 by Blasty

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Yw Erehk :)

Blasty said :
I haven't looked into it in detail, but it looks like something is embedding unsanitized html that comes before a smiley (with linkify enabled)

<h1>test</h1> :o

Hmmm I fear my caffeine level might be too low, I'm just not seeing it. I appreciate your help if you can show what I'm missing.

This is how your post looks to me (nothing embedded)...
HTTP://i.imgur.com/udURGVd.png

Is that not how it appears to you?

09-Mar-2016 02:35:26

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Okay thanks, I got it. It's when smileys are on, looking into it now. Thanks for the heads up :)

Edit: Just pushed out Version 3.1.9.34, that'll take care of the element/smiley thing.

Really surprised that took so long to surface, thanks again Blasty you are awesome :)

09-Mar-2016 02:43:10 - Last edited on 09-Mar-2016 05:06:14 by Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

RS Linkify for mobile. Hmmm, trouble is supporting all the platforms would be a full time job. I have developed a little on android (not recently though). If were to look into mobile I'd probably favour android because of my familiarity with google's APIs.

Might even possible to a light version of RS Linkify for android, but for now I have got too much to do, maybe in the future :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RS Linkify Version 3.1.9.35: Has measures to help prevent Bodyy from breaking the forums.

09-Mar-2016 06:42:54

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top