Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Body btw

Body btw

Posts: 19,488 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Haha thanks Indy. I just saw your reply a few minutes ago and I was reviewing the thread I broke (it was then still broken), I refreshed it again shortly after that and it was fixed :p

edits removed :D :p

­facepalm

p.s. I love that you're starting to bring these text to image codes back, I miss all of the old one's and look forward to new one's! ­<3
"Why are you posting threads, asking questions and making discussion???"

All I do anymore is fish - 2017

09-Mar-2016 10:05:52 - Last edited on 09-Mar-2016 12:20:47 by Body btw

Body btw

Body btw

Another bug report

There should be a smiley that looks like this " :p " on the above post after I said "and it was fixed" (first sentence) edit: notice the quotation marks above also exclude a smiley on this post

When I disable linkify the smiley is there. When I enable linkify I get this:

HTTP://puu.sh/nAenE/dc5301cd02.jpg

no smiley... even though if I click "edit" I have posted the smiley and the smiley is there when I disable Linkify.

My final edit ruined my example in the first post but there is an example on this post and picture evidence where I circled in red. Apparently changing words at the bottom of the post effected the smiley appearing

09-Mar-2016 10:26:55 - Last edited on 09-Mar-2016 10:37:25 by Body btw

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Body btw said :
Just curious if Weyburn reduced the length or Linkify does this automatically

Best way to check would be to quote the post and preview it. Linkify won't modify text content or shouldn't. So I expect the quote has been trimmed down.

About the smiley, I can see something is going on that shouldn't be, going to look into it :)

09-Mar-2016 10:58:26 - Last edited on 09-Mar-2016 11:27:45 by Indecent Act

Body btw

Body btw

oh alright. Well perhaps it is my Linkify then, because those quotation marks should have a smiley in between them but the smiley comes in at the end of the sentence

HTTP://puu.sh/nAfyC/a0feca9ff6.jpg

Disabling Linkify I get this

HTTP://puu.sh/nAfBV/1e155db570.jpg

My numerous edits messed up my example on the first post of this page :(

09-Mar-2016 11:03:48

Kakamile

Kakamile

Posts: 10,839 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :
RS Linkify for mobile. Hmmm, trouble is supporting all the platforms would be a full time job. I have developed a little on android (not recently though). If were to look into mobile I'd probably favour android because of my familiarity with google's APIs.

Might even possible to a light version of RS Linkify for android, but for now I have got too much to do, maybe in the future :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RS Linkify Version 3.1.9.35: Has measures to help prevent Bodyy from breaking the forums.
hahathanks. For both of those!

I imagine most settings might be difficult to carry over but Llinkfiy-lite with avatar loading/pasting and non-preloading spoiler tag for links... hmm

09-Mar-2016 12:44:04

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Indsy, hope you're well :)

I noticed that the "activities" hiscores on your website is broken. It doesn't properly display the score for certain activities.

Here's a comparison:
This is mine from the RS website
http://puu.sh/nB4jw.png

Mine from your website:
http://puu.sh/nB4kM.png

10-Mar-2016 02:15:00

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top