Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Klyntar said :
Whenever I go on the forums without my PC everything just looks alien to me, personally, lol.

I know exactly what you mean!

Morgan said :
I noticed that the "activities" hiscores on your website is broken. It doesn't properly display the score for certain activities.

Oh thanks Morgypie, I'm guessing I haven't accounted for invention as all the numbers have moved across to make room for the new skill. Activity stats are tacked on the end of the hiscores so I'll need to make an adjustment.

Thanks for letting me know and I hope all is well for you :)

10-Mar-2016 03:52:09

Erehk

Erehk

Posts: 15,453 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heya, another semi-random idea which might not be possible in the slightest, but I'll throw out there haha. :P

I like to use the 'Jump to Forum' drop-down bar to hop around between different subforums, and I'm curious about the possibility of the drop-down menu remembering the "last-scrolled-to" distance from the previous drop-down.

For example, I click the drop down menu, scroll down and jump to General:

http://i.imgur.com/a2UDvvz.png

Now I want to go from General to Website and Forums, which from the previously-scrolled-to location on the drop-down (the picture above) wouldn't require any scrolling down. The way it is now, though, the drop-down menu doesn't remember where it was last and I have to scroll back down to be able to jump to Website and Forums.

I'm probably way too picky to even want this lol and I definitely don't need it, but hey who knows! :P
@RS_Erehk

10-Mar-2016 05:08:40

Weyburns
Nov Member 2021

Weyburns

Posts: 4,823 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Indy,

For your high scores on indecentcode,I know you've been working on resorting high scores to list people based solely on XP and not by total lvl, but would you be able to add a high scores for IM and HCIM that would also sort based by just XP? Since IM is still fairly "new" and a lot of players aren't rushing to max total a bunch of lower XP higher total players get tossed lower down on the list than they should be theoretically.

Just something that I'd find personally very interesting, and idk how many others would use it but just a thought.

Keep up the good work!

http://i.giphy.com/inECjKmGYzGms.gif
Hardcore Ironman
|
Ironman Discussion

@WeyburnRS
|
Draconic Fury

10-Mar-2016 17:50:15 - Last edited on 10-Mar-2016 18:01:54 by Weyburns

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Erehk said :
Heya, another semi-random idea which might not be possible in the slightest, but I'll throw out there haha. :P

I like to use the 'Jump to Forum' drop-down bar to hop around between different subforums, and I'm curious about the possibility of the drop-down menu remembering the "last-scrolled-to" distance from the previous drop-down.

For example, I click the drop down menu, scroll down and jump to General:

http://i.imgur.com/a2UDvvz.png

Now I want to go from General to Website and Forums, which from the previously-scrolled-to location on the drop-down (the picture above) wouldn't require any scrolling down. The way it is now, though, the drop-down menu doesn't remember where it was last and I have to scroll back down to be able to jump to Website and Forums.

I'm probably way too picky to even want this lol and I definitely don't need it, but hey who knows! :P

Not something I had considered before but it could make an interesting exercise as it's something I could use in other projects. I'll give it a try and see how it goes, remembering your last position would be handy :)

Keighlea said :
^ Building off of that, would it be possible to edit that field for custom selections? Like check a box in settings that says "Allow selected Forum Jumps", and then have all the options with little check boxes? :P

Wont be any need as I'll have something that handles that and more....soon :)

Oh and ty for the cuppa from your previous post :)

Amaethwr said :
Pin favourite sub-forums to the top of the list!

Hiya :) ­<3

Hiya Amaethwr :) ­<3

10-Mar-2016 17:55:05

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Weyburns said :
Hey Indy,

For your high scores on indecentcode,I know you've been working on resorting high scores to list people based solely on XP and not by total lvl, but would you be able to add a high scores for IM and HCIM that would also sort based by just XP? Since IM is still fairly "new" and a lot of players aren't rushing to max total a bunch of lower XP players get tossed lower down on the list than they should be theoretically.

Just something that I'd find personally very interesting, and idk how many others would use it but just a thought.

Keep up the good work!

Hiya Weyburns :)

Yep can do and I want to do. I will be adding ironman to my hiscores and making better sorting options xp/level/rank. I'm hoping to get my teeth into it very soon :)

10-Mar-2016 17:59:05

Erehk

Erehk

Posts: 15,453 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :
Not something I had considered before but it could make an interesting exercise as it's something I could use in other projects. I'll give it a try and see how it goes, remembering your last position would be handy :)

Awesome, thanks for the reply. ^_^
@RS_Erehk

10-Mar-2016 18:03:38

Weyburns
Nov Member 2021

Weyburns

Posts: 4,823 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :
Weyburns said :
Hey Indy,

For your high scores on indecentcode,I know you've been working on resorting high scores to list people based solely on XP and not by total lvl, but would you be able to add a high scores for IM and HCIM that would also sort based by just XP? Since IM is still fairly "new" and a lot of players aren't rushing to max total a bunch of lower XP higher total players get tossed lower down on the list than they should be theoretically.

Keep up the good work!

Hiya Weyburns :)

Yep can do and I want to do. I will be adding ironman to my hiscores and making better sorting options xp/level/rank. I'm hoping to get my teeth into it very soon :)

Yay I can't wait! I am glad to hear you already planned this, I guess you must still be liking ironman mode a lot then :)
Hardcore Ironman
|
Ironman Discussion

@WeyburnRS
|
Draconic Fury

10-Mar-2016 18:06:54

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top