Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^Aww ty ­<3 ( was meant to point to Rowley but pointing to Morgypie is good too )

Gee you don't miss a thing do you!

I only changed them last night. I'm slowly making text to image codes point to official runescape images where possible. This way I don't have to ship as many images with RS Linkify and it helps keep RS Linkify nice and small :)

I'm thinking about making some of them resizable by wrapping a bold tag around them. Then they could look like this...
http://services.runescape.com/m=rswikiimages/resized/en/2014/6/constitution_icon-13161831-100px.png

28-Jul-2014 03:27:37 - Last edited on 28-Jul-2014 03:28:49 by Indecent Act

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :
^hehe nice pic :)

How's that quote thing? I tried making some more changes but I haven't tested in canary.

Indecent Act said :
^hehe nice pic :)

How's that quote thing? I tried making some more changes but I haven't tested in canary.
The Purple Sorceress

I can put quotes at the point where I last clicked, and I can insert them between anything else (as shown above).. The only thing that doesn't work is quoting before I click in the box. It adds it to the end of my post (after my signature) rather than the beginning

Questions are fine ­<3
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

28-Jul-2014 04:39:39

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
I hope you had a nice weekend, my dear Indy :)

Was okay, didn't really get to log in to rs though. Actually I haven't had much change to get on rs for ages. I'm going to set some time aside so I can at least do a farm run later :)

Hope you are doing well, I will try to catch you in game or at least in the lobby today :)

http://services.runescape.com/m=rswikiimages/resized/en/2014/6/constitution_icon-13161831-100px.png

28-Jul-2014 04:56:27

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top