Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Keighlea said :
That's A-ok :) Just thought I'd raise the issue so you knew about it is all <3

TBH I'm curious about it, just not sure what I'll do just yet :/

Edit:

Just noticed you posted version info couple of pages back, I was going to ask for it but I don't need to now :)

27-Jul-2014 08:20:26 - Last edited on 27-Jul-2014 08:23:02 by Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Hevilmystic said :
That's 10481! You confused me for a second.. I thought I had missed an avatar. :(

Oh wow I better go back and edit my post on previous page. Glad you picked up on that. My apologies for the confusion.

Blasty said :
Since invisible characters don't get censored, would it be possible for the new tags to use invisible characters in HLF and nested empty tags outside of HLF?

Seems reasonable, ideally I'd rather use one or other. Having both doubles the amount processing for tags.

That doesn't seem to be an issue atm, just something I'm cautious of. But yes I'll look at that as a possibility.

Tbh I haven't even made my up about the new method. I just threw it in to see how it goes.

27-Jul-2014 11:45:33

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Hevilmystic said :
Heh, I didn't mean anything by it :(

Morning, by the way!

http://i.imgur.com/x49YLsi.jpg

Oh I know that, I'm so glad I have you around else poor Embed Legend would be wondering what's going with his avatar.

And good morning to you too ­<3

This time it's my shout for a coffee :)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-p3fJ2QAgYMU/UEMzWd0VlsI/AAAAAAAADa8/7lVZYaSWED8/s1600/IMG_4599.JPG

27-Jul-2014 12:19:44 - Last edited on 27-Jul-2014 12:19:59 by Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

StoutStarmie said :
Posts from my phone won't have the custom avatar unless I manually put the code at the end right?

Yes that's right. Tbh I find it so hard posting from my phone that I don't bother with the avatar.

If you do add the code from your phone, make sure the code is the last thing in your post and it'll work just fine :)

27-Jul-2014 13:18:46

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top