Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twillow said :
Dadizar said :

Not being able to boss, I used the Guardian's Gift to get gizmos i could otherwise never obtain nor afford: Biting 4, Biting 4 + Dragon Slayer, and Biting 4 + Demon Slayer. The remainder i used on penguins.

I don't boss, either, so I'm going to look into those gizmos. Thanks, Dad!

Aslon Dak said :

I've not used mine for anything so far. The only option for us F2P folk is one hour of 1.2XP per 10%, and we just had three weeks of that not long ago. I didn't even use all my time.

My Gift sits in my bank. At least it should still be there. Cabbage, my baby troll, keeps eyeing it hungrily. :O

Beware the hungry baby troll, Aslon! =)

Hehe, no worries Twillow. I have tasked Cabbage with the duty of looking out for my other pets. In case there's ever any trouble, my blazehound Cerberus is quite capable of keeping the peace. He can be pretty persuasive. Fortunately, all my pets seem to get along, for the most part. Good thing too, as I'm up to 55 of them. I'm not big on collecting pets, so I'm not entirely sure how I've accumulated this many. O_o

My one skill pet, Woody, gets very nervous around Cerberus. I can't imagine why. :P
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

09-Jun-2021 22:20:53

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guys, hope you're all doing well.

I've had a busy week filled with terrible sleep, plants, and an adventure!

Merry Friday!!!!!

I'd say I was looking forward to chilling this weekend, but I'm probably going to be repotting more plants and doing other things.

Hope you all have a great day and an even better weekend!
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

11-Jun-2021 10:25:16

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday!! Going to be fun working on my project but that gives less time for forums .... :| Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

11-Jun-2021 12:37:52

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
:) :) thanks!!
time traveling: thanks brigantia!!! :D
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

11-Jun-2021 14:45:03 - Last edited on 11-Jun-2021 15:36:35 by Corder

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top