Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Sunday 'Scapers! :)

On this day, 6/6, we remember the victims of the Falador Massacre. 15 years ago.

We also await the imminent arrival of the Marketplace. Unlike some, I will wait until I see for myself how it operates before I embrace or condemn it. Regardless, I hope Solomon will have one more summer sale in July to allow players to spend our RuneCoins before the conversion - just in case the conversion rate is crap again this time.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Aslon Dak, heading back to the Yak Track.

Bloody yaks...
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

06-Jun-2021 21:02:10

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dadizar said :

Not being able to boss, I used the Guardian's Gift to get gizmos i could otherwise never obtain nor afford: Biting 4, Biting 4 + Dragon Slayer, and Biting 4 + Demon Slayer. The remainder i used on penguins.

I don't boss, either, so I'm going to look into those gizmos. Thanks, Dad!

Aslon Dak said :

I've not used mine for anything so far. The only option for us F2P folk is one hour of 1.2XP per 10%, and we just had three weeks of that not long ago. I didn't even use all my time.

My Gift sits in my bank. At least it should still be there. Cabbage, my baby troll, keeps eyeing it hungrily. :O

Beware the hungry baby troll, Aslon! =)
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

07-Jun-2021 15:17:11

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
reddit is down atm says connection failure, anyone else experiencing this?
Yep :O
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

08-Jun-2021 11:27:53

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dirtydrow said :
Why has my Baby Dragons and God Birds disapeared out of my player owned house

anyone got info

Several types of pets have recently been converted from item pets to virtual pets.

Check your Pets tab in your Customizations interface where your other cosmetics are. They should be there waiting for you.
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

09-Jun-2021 22:01:44

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top