Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
================================================================

Welcome to the 45th Incarnation of the General Forum Chat Lounge!

This lounge serves as a place for General forumers to gather and take part in casual discussions about whatever is on their mind.

The lounge is for the use of anyone who wishes to participate and welcomes posters from all forums and is a great place for new forumers to get started and get involved.

As with any forum related activity, please remember to keep within the rules, following the Code of Conduct at all times and respecting your fellow forumers.

As this is the General forum, the topics will mostly be based on general RS related stuff, but you are free to speak off-topic too, just try to keep it under control. ;)

Have fun! :D

================================================================
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

27-Sep-2017 11:28:39

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Reserved
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

27-Sep-2017 11:28:49

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Reserved

27-Sep-2017 11:28:59

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Sticky Refresh. Ownership may still change however the team agreed it was time for a refresh. Have fun y'all!

27-Sep-2017 11:30:21

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

It didn't. Only tossed two in cause last one had 2.

27-Sep-2017 11:31:37

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top