Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I never win... Even when I won strangely I still lost. You'll find this humorous....

When I was in high school we had a weekly raffle. You got these cards from teachers that you could throw in the raffle for potential prizes. Well the raffle items always sucked except for the last one of the year. Since the cards had no expiration date you could save them to use whenever you'd like. Over the course of the year I had amassed well over 10,000 of these cards. (It was probably closer to 13,000 but that doesn't matter). Anyhow I dumped them all into the final raffle, won all the prizes as every time they drew a name it was mine. Instead of giving me my stipulated rewards, I was instead threatened with expulsion for rigging the raffle. When I explained I had acquired all the cards legally as they were certain I had stolen them. They checked with the teachers, and each teacher admitted to the fact they had given me a ton of cards over the course of the year. However they had expected me to use them throughout the year rather than being the hoarder I was saving them for the final raffle. Ultimately by the time the investigation had concluded, all my prizes had been given to other students and when I questioned them on it they're claim was it wasn't fair for me to win everything. I was like that's bullshit where are all my prizes, as the whole reason you put me through this and assumed I cheated to begin with was that it was obvious when you kept pulling my name out you were certain I cheated. Their response was that the prizes were already distributed and they couldn't ask for them back. My response was you better get me my prom tickets! It's the whole reason I saved them stupid tickets all year to begin with.

Funny part of this tale. Got my tickets then gave them away to someone in my class who couldn't afford to go, as my date cancelled on me. So instead of showing up alone I volunteered to work that night so they'd have gone to waste otherwise.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

12-Feb-2019 12:03:26

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
wow nice triple red square. only thing that could have made that better was triple purple square.

Ironically if you hit that and it's a lucky item you get the lucky item and coin cash out equivalent to the multiplier.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

12-Feb-2019 13:09:30

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was fun getting all them tokens. So close to 7,000 lol.

Also is it just me or is this happening to others.

When I log in I get a flashing arrow on the mini map. I don't remember clicking anything for it to happen and can't find a way to turn it off. It's anoying. :P

It takes me to the potato plot at Taverly.

Never even used that plot. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

12-Feb-2019 14:46:28 - Last edited on 12-Feb-2019 14:58:10 by Tuffty

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top