Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I should change my avatar pic since Valkyries is over.

I got 99 in Dung tonight. I knew I was close but still kinda pleasantly surprised. I've only ever done it solo (and stars and lamps of course!) I think I was level 30 before I ever stepped foot in the place, lol.

But now I'm wondering if I should do sinkholes and such. Like I've never even done the Thok sagas. Cuz I'd like to get 120 dung before I die, lol. So what do you guys think? Do I need the extra stuff or just keep doing floors?

11-Feb-2019 02:58:27

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gratssssss!

I'm working on 120 (think I'm about 115, can't remember offhand).
Personally, I do Sinks as well when I've got the time. It's quick and good xp.
Even if you're a dummy like me and never get the first place lamp, it's still good.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

11-Feb-2019 03:54:32

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Molly Weazly said :
I should change my avatar pic since Valkyries is over.

I got 99 in Dung tonight. I knew I was close but still kinda pleasantly surprised. I've only ever done it solo (and stars and lamps of course!) I think I was level 30 before I ever stepped foot in the place, lol.

But now I'm wondering if I should do sinkholes and such. Like I've never even done the Thok sagas. Cuz I'd like to get 120 dung before I die, lol. So what do you guys think? Do I need the extra stuff or just keep doing floors?

I was the same as you pretty much, it was lamps, butterflies, tears of guthix that got my dung right up quite high - but I did it on my own when eventually I did go in, don't feel comfortable in teams.

And congrats :D
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

11-Feb-2019 08:43:14

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I got all my elder pickaxes done today so no more big red messengers that I am losing xp :D and I got the elder box I think it's called - what a rigmarole getting all the ores, finding out where all the ore is and then going to smelt it to find you need the other ore - so many new ores and the length to make something :O

I think the update is a good update, I think they did well with this one.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

11-Feb-2019 08:48:53

Terminux

Terminux

Posts: 945 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
They say reading books is a good way to kill time.

So I decided to join a Library down the road.

What those people told me turned out to be true. Reading books is indeed a good way to kill time. Who'd have thought.
My neighbors a jerk

11-Feb-2019 15:27:32

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top