Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SexyChocMan said :
hey Im looking at the game (Rs3) and feel that the world and cities are just copied and pasted, i dont know if its just me being a old rs player and knowing the map well but I feel Jagex should have a knew update and change some of the old style things, eg random fences haning around, trees that look all the same, and even making buldings look better, what i feel like is that the whole landscape needs to blend into one another and not just look like a copy paste type look. I dont know what Jagex have planed but it would be nice to visually feel like everything blends in together instead of things just plonked everywhere. I dont know what to you all think?

because reusing assets is something only jagex does and is lazy?
WAAAGH!!!

09-Feb-2019 19:23:21

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Sunday Generalers !

Does anyone know this: ya know when you're disassembling stuff to get parts for Invention hmm? Well, I used to get a little message that floated up my screen to say what parts the item gives me (as and when it gives me anything).

But since recently, it's stopped doing that. I never know if I'm receiving any parts at all. I probably disabled some tickbox or other by accident.

Anyone know how to re-enable that message?

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

10-Feb-2019 10:48:07

OS Naloj
Oct Member 2023

OS Naloj

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,

At the moment I have a lot of "time" to play..
I want to max out my melee, so i'm AFK in nightmare zone almost the complete day. between 10-14houres a day.
But at some point i think around 12h of gametime i get auto logged out.
For me thats not really the problem its only some lose of money to start the dream again..
But is there a change that i will be baned because they think i bot because im online this long?..
I'm just really afk training like only looking once every 10min or so.. But i don't want to loose my account over this..

Thanks
Thanks

10-Feb-2019 17:02:34

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OS Naloj said :
-snip-

If you're not botting, you have nothing to worry about. AFKing is perfectly within the game rules.

FiFi LaFeles said :

Anyone know how to re-enable that message?

Hmm, have you tried looking in settings? There could be something buried in there somewhere.

-scratches my head-

10-Feb-2019 17:50:18

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey General, hope you are all well :)

Summer is finally here 'properly' in my part of the world :D it seems to be sticking around longer than two or three days and the gusty winds have gone :D YAY!

@Fifi, it tell you in the conversation part, mine doesn't float either and I prefer it this way.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

10-Feb-2019 19:53:34

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top